OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Type of Music/Songs-Traveling Tunes

Started by runngun, February 03, 2023, 10:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

What kind of music do you listen to on the journey whether near or far?  Really depends on my "mood", but it's going to be Bluegrass or Old Country.  Ever once in a while a little Southern Rock.

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

ditchdigger

Crghss

Some type of rock. Hard, Classic, grunge. Some talk radio.

Think I may try an audio book next trip.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

Greg Massey

Old Country and Western ... these people knew how to sing ...

Big Jeremy

I mostly listen to podcasts these days. True crime, Fist Full of Dirt, and the Turkey Hunter podcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deathfoot

Hmmm. On a long trip...I run through every genre of music you can think of. 14 hours in a vehicle alone and it gets interesting. I've been known to even listen to some preaching too.

Mostly though..good ole rock n roll. Pink Floyd to be exact. Throw on "The Wall" and rock out for an hour and a half or so.

dzsmith

"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

WV Flopper

Lithium or classic vinyl.

Don't know why, but I am a rocker. Can't stand listening too my best blue tick pup getting run over of three truckers sleeping with my girlfriend.

I "would love my blue tick puppy" and do love my girlfriend.

That music makes me want to aim at a tree with my truck!

Sorry for the commentary

Guskie

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

WV Flopper

LOL, I should added......my radio has been broke for ten years in my truck. Only time I have a radio is when I go on a big trip and rent a vehicle!

crow

"Spring is war". Col. Tom

I paint my face blue and crank up some hard driving bagpipe music.

and some times for long trips I get audio books from the library

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

dah

A mix , rock and roll , enigma , progressive , blue grass , some country , some folk , southern rock , classic rock , christian , old hymns , modern hymns . preaching , chill out tunes , seem like more and more of DEAD SILENCE . Alone with my thoughts or talk to the lord , go back and forth on what woods to hunt . Speakers blown in truck so its been awhile since good tunes , , Are we there yet ?

nativeks

My wife calls my mix schizophrenic. One minute you are listening to Young Jeezy and Akon sing about slinging drugs. The next is some Gordon Lightfoot, then you may wander over to Garth Brooks before coming back to Eminem.

I also listen to alot of podcasts. Cleared Hot is my favorite followed closely by locked on big 12.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk