turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sadler McGraw Mouth Calls

Started by Sadler McGraw, January 30, 2023, 03:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

Let me tell y'all,  if you need any mouth calls, look no further!!!! This fellow makes some awesome mouth calls.  I ordered some from him and boy did he deliver!!! Actually, he over delivered . I can assure you that you will definitely get your monies worth for sure!!!! Don't hesitate at all!!! I am trying to pick out a few favorites, I don't know if this is possible.
Thanks Sadler, I appreciate it greatly!!!

Have a great day and May God bless, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

shoer2

runngun

@shoer2, Sadler makes some of the best mouth calls I have ever used, and I have been through a lot of different makers/models.  If you can explain to him things that you prefer, he can and will build it for you.  He made me an assortment of different cuts and different reeds and stretched them with minimal changes.  They are talkers!!!!

Have a good one, Bo

Spur Spanker

I've had the Sadler Ghost Cut for 2 weeks.   And its far and away the best sounding Mouth call I've bought this year .    It jumped 3 other ghost cuts from well known Companies.

Been looking for the right cut/right stretch for 3 seasons.  I think I found that

runngun

You are right!!! His mouth calls are top shelf!!! They're really that good. I have more on the way!!! He's also a great guy to talk to!!!

Have a good one, Bo