turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sadler McGraw Mouth Calls

Started by Sadler McGraw, January 30, 2023, 03:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadler McGraw

If you need to order mouth calls this spring, message me here.

Or text me at 251-513-0217

Calls are still $9 each, and $4 shipping will get you anywhere in the country.

If you don't care for the $9 price tag, I can go to $12.99 like everyone else.   lol

Sadler McGraw Custom Calls
World and Grand National Calling Champion

runngun

What reeds do you use, type/thickness? Would like to order some from you?

Have a good one and May God bless
Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

husker

I love mine.  "Judge & Jury" is a killer!

Sadler McGraw

I build the what I call. Meat and Potato cuts.   batwing, combo, reverse combo, ghost, V, and Modified V.

I will build some of the crazy cuts that you see some people peddling, upon request. I mainly stick with the tried and true cuts.  A lot of the crazy cuts are just trying to fool someone into buying something.

I will gladly work with someone, and build an array of stretches to try and help them dial in what they need.  So that when they order in future,  they tell me a cut and a stretch. And they get 6 or 8 new calls relatively the same every year.

World and Grand National Calling Champion

rakkin6

Love your calls getting ready to place another order. Ghost cut is by far my favorite.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

DocHolliday

An unsolicited endorsement.

Sadler's calls are the best I've used in nearly 50 years of mouthcall use. Not to mention that Sadler has been a great guy to deal with over the last 5-6 years. He's been very attentive and quick to respond to questions or needs that I have had regarding reed thickness or tightness of reed preferences.

crow

Another happy customer.
I've used His ghost cut for several years for both spring and fall, great sounding call. I hunt mostly with a wingbone and IMO his ghost cut matches up really well to a wingbone call in sound if you need a handsfree cover at the end. Very easy running call, Kee's easy and can get raspy if your want it.

Also a great guy to deal with.

donjuan

I'm also a fan of these calls. Straight turkey.  I couldn't do anything with big box store calls but I learned pretty quick on these and have been killing birds with them. His pot calls are wicked too
Whoever said you can't kill em from the couch never was good enough to call a gobbler into the living room

tracker#1

I was always a friction caller since 1983 and always had trouble running mouth calls until about 3 years ago. After researching this forum and trying an assortment of recommended mouth call makers I settled on his calls. They kill...

runngun

I ordered some of Sadler's mouth calls last week.  I talked to him for quite a while on the phone, very knowledgeable and down to earth!!! I absolutely can't wait to get them in. I will update y'all as soon as I get them. Season is fast approaching, so get your calls ordered!!!

Have a good one and May God bless y'all
Bo

bowbird87

Got my call from Sadler last week and they're all Turkey.

tgilbert

Sadler is a great guy to deal with. I ordered ghost cut, batwing, and combo cut and asked for something easy to run with not much air. He nailed it, the calls he sent are just what I was looking for. His purr pot is not too bad also!

runngun

What is y'all favorite of the calls that you have received from Sadler? Cuts/number of reeds/tension,  thickness.  Just curious about what is y'alls favorite ones. Mine will be here soon and yeah I am definitely excited!!!

Bo

donjuan

Quote from: runngun on February 05, 2023, 09:53:51 PM
What is y'all favorite of the calls that you have received from Sadler? Cuts/number of reeds/tension,  thickness.  Just curious about what is y'alls favorite ones. Mine will be here soon and yeah I am definitely excited!!!

Bo

3 Reed combo and 2.5 ghost
Whoever said you can't kill em from the couch never was good enough to call a gobbler into the living room

runngun

Thanks for responding! Answered my questions!!! Mine should be here any day now.