OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2023 Contest

Started by KHNC, January 26, 2023, 10:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Well, it is past noon. Us GOATS are most active between the hours of 12pm and 6pm. Unless it's turkey season

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Yoder409

Quote from: Happy on January 26, 2023, 05:01:06 PM
Well, it is past noon. Us GOATS are most active between the hours of 12pm and 6pm. Unless it's turkey season

Yeah.................the neighbor's chickens just went up to roost.

Better get you PJ's on.    :toothy9:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Quote from: Happy on January 26, 2023, 04:46:17 PM
Keep it up. I hope your wind is good cause we have 2.5 months to run our mouths. Least up here in the northeast we do. This is the fun part anyways.

Oh, it's ON, pal !!!!    ;D

I have somewhere around 90 days to just sit and spew hot air before I can rise.........go forth.......and kill.    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

GobbleNut

Quote from: Tom007 on January 26, 2023, 04:55:47 PM
My god, this post woke us all up..... :turkey2:

Yeah, this is more like it!  KHNC never knew what hornet's nest he was pokin' a stick at when he started this thread.  Some of us are quick to jump in at any opportunity to stir things up around here! :toothy12: :you_rock:
...Now, if some of the other teams will just give us a chance to get after them, too.  We lay in wait... ;D

Yoder409

Quote from: GobbleNut on January 26, 2023, 05:41:53 PMWe lay in wait... ;D

............until 6 PM when it's off to bed for the geriatric crowd.   

Gotcher jammies on ??

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

GobbleNut

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 26, 2023, 05:47:20 PM
Quote from: GobbleNut on January 26, 2023, 05:41:53 PMWe lay in wait... ;D

............until 6 PM when it's off to bed for the geriatric crowd.   

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

I'll have you know that I usually last til seven,...on a good night...   :newmascot:

deathfoot

Wait....

There's a contest. Again, it's been 13 plus years since I've been here. Anyone want to explain for us newbies (or in my case can't remember from that far back if there was even such a thing then)?

guesswho

I want to make a comment before I fly up for the night.   I went back and looked at the Killer Bee's kill thread from last year.   Y'all really should consider a name change.    Most of your birds weren't any bigger than a bee.   So I propose y'all change your names to Bee Killers. Should be an easy fix on your team jackets.  Cut and tape.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Happy

It's starting to remind me of watching a bunch of young bucks running around pre-rut. A lot of snorting and rubbing going on. Impatient and trying to impress the ladies. Us old GOATS know that the main key to success is just showing up at the right time. Well rested and ready to go. Not burnt out and disoriented.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GobbleNut

Quote from: deathfoot on January 26, 2023, 06:06:05 PM
Wait....

There's a contest. Again, it's been 13 plus years since I've been here. Anyone want to explain for us newbies (or in my case can't remember from that far back if there was even such a thing then)?

Well, it really isn't a contest. The GOATS have basically made the final results inevitable.  Then again, I suppose it is a "contest" for who is going to come in second.  ;D :angel9:

,,,But if you really want to participate, the general rules and team structure are listed in one of the forums...   ;) :icon_thumright:

...And welcome back...but where have you been the last 13 years?...   ::) :D

deathfoot

Quote from: GobbleNut on January 26, 2023, 06:23:09 PM
Quote from: deathfoot on January 26, 2023, 06:06:05 PM
Wait....

Well, it really isn't a contest. The GOATS have basically made the final results inevitable.  Then again, I suppose it is a "contest" for who is going to come in second.  ;D :angel9:

Ahh. I see. Y'all carry on.

And I was abducted by aliens. They just brought me back.  :blob10:
,,,But if you really want to participate, the general rules and team structure are listed in one of the forums...   ;) :icon_thumright:

...And welcome back...but where have you been the last 13 years?...   ::) :D

Yoder409

Ain't it past you G.O.U.T.S.'es bed times ?

:emoticon-animal-005:

PA elitist since 1979

Moore

You guys are crazy :TooFunny: I haven't did the contest in a long time. It was a always great time. I might try it again this season. :jackson:
[

Yoder409

Quote from: Moore on January 26, 2023, 06:53:26 PM
You guys are crazy :TooFunny:

The G.O.U.T.S. crowd gets a little silly in between the evening glass of prune juice and bed time.    :z-guntootsmiley:
PA elitist since 1979

WV Flopper

Thanks!

Thread reminds me of the movie Grumpy old men and the movie Grumpier old men. Both of which are awesome and make me laugh. At least you guys aren't swinging, bashing, skinning, cutting, warming, basting, slicing, seasoning any sausage yet. Expecting it to soon come.

Both were very funny and entertaining! Hopefully you guys don't poop your pants while out there in the wild taking part in your contesta....