OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2023 Contest

Started by KHNC, January 26, 2023, 10:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Quote from: WV Flopper on January 26, 2023, 08:09:13 PM
Thead reminds me of the movie Grumpy old men and the movie Grumpier old men......

Hopefully you guys don't poop your pants while out there in the wild ...........

That's them G.O.U.T.S.

Us Killer B's...............  We're spring chickens.  Virile young turkey-slayin' studs !!!    :you_rock:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

(We can bash on 'em all we want NOW.   They all been in bed for an hour already)

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Moore

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 26, 2023, 08:27:47 PM
(We can bash on 'em all we want NOW.   They all been in bed for an hour already)

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
:TooFunny:
[

Happy

Ha! Maybe right before season, I will fill you in on this GOATS Dailey routine. It makes most 20 year olds cry and quit. But for now, just go ahead and get you laughs in while you can.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Yoder409

Quote from: Happy on January 26, 2023, 08:50:17 PMBut for now, just go ahead and get you laughs in while you can.

Wellllllllllll...................... O.K.   Since you said to..................

:happy0064:
PA elitist since 1979

Happy

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 26, 2023, 08:58:29 PM
Quote from: Happy on January 26, 2023, 08:50:17 PMBut for now, just go ahead and get you laughs in while you can.

That would be the first time anyone listened to me!

Zobo

I have a feeling KHNC might not be interested anymore
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

guesswho

Us GOATS can carry on all night.  We have to get up every two hours and go to the bathroom, and we're all on a different schedule.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Yoder409

Quote from: Happy on January 26, 2023, 09:05:10 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on January 26, 2023, 08:58:29 PM

That would be the first time anyone listened to me!

I do have a LITTLE respect for my elders..................    ;D
PA elitist since 1979

aclawrence

Look the Strut Stoppers are where it's going to be at this year!  If we could just get a couple more of the guys to kill something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

By the looks of it, I somehow think this thread may end up going on for a few pages...   :D :icon_thumright: :TooFunny:

...And yeah, Yoder, you're keepin' me up way past my bedtime...   ;D

deathfoot

Quote from: aclawrence on January 26, 2023, 09:53:32 PM
Look the Strut Stoppers are where it's going to be at this year!  If we could just get a couple more of the guys to kill something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in!! :z-winnersmiley:

Happy

I don't know if you want to call me an elder Yoder. I would be willing to bet there ain't that many years between us. You may have even seen a few more winters than i.

Yoder409

Quote from: Happy on January 27, 2023, 05:05:25 AM
I don't know if you want to call me an elder Yoder. I would be willing to bet there ain't that many years between us. You may have even seen a few more winters than i.

Aw, SURELY not.........    ::)
PA elitist since 1979

Tom007

Quote from: guesswho on January 26, 2023, 06:13:49 PM
I want to make a comment before I fly up for the night.   I went back and looked at the Killer Bee's kill thread from last year.   Y'all really should consider a name change.    Most of your birds weren't any bigger than a bee.   So I propose y'all change your names to Bee Killers. Should be an easy fix on your team jackets.  Cut and tape.

I really like you Guess who, but that hurt >:( >:(
LOL
"Solo hunter"