turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2023 Contest

Started by KHNC, January 26, 2023, 10:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KHNC

Just a shout out to the Killer B's. Keep me in mind when the contest sign up rolls around. I usually am good for at least one bird each spring. Got 4 nice longbeards showing up regularly on my farm in Cherokee County SC. About time to drop the first one down there !

GobbleNut

The Killer Bees?!  You're setting your sights pretty low there aren't you buddy?   ;D :angel9: :toothy12: :newmascot:

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Yoder409

Quote from: GobbleNut on January 26, 2023, 10:54:34 AM
The Killer Bees?!  You're setting your sights pretty low there aren't you buddy?   ;D :angel9: :toothy12: :newmascot:

Oh, BROTHER...............  Heeeeere we gooooo..............   ::)

How's about YOU worry about YOU and the rest of the G.O.U.T.S. and leave the serious turkey killin' to the experts ??   

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

KHNC

The Killer B's were my team for a couple seasons. GOtta be loyal! Plus we are a lock this year if they pick me again. lol

GobbleNut

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 26, 2023, 12:47:55 PM

How's about YOU worry about YOU and the rest of the G.O.U.T.S. and leave the serious turkey killin' to the experts ??   

Who cares about being serious turkey killers?!  Us GOATS just gotta maintain our reps as world class trash talkers!  :toothy9:

Quote from: KHNC on January 26, 2023, 02:16:03 PM
The Killer B's were my team for a couple seasons. GOtta be loyal! Plus we are a lock this year if they pick me again. lol

That explains your first post then.  You have had time to develop a tolerance for those guys and have probably accepted your inevitable fate in the contest.  Never fear, though, us GOATS are lobbying for participation trophies to be given out to all the other teams this spring!   ;D :angel9: :funnyturkey:

Tom007

The Young Goats give us Killer B's a hard time, but deep down, pretty deep down, I think they are a fine bunch. LOL, you guys are always the team to beat.....
"Solo hunter"

Happy

He must follow the theory that if you set your sights low, then you're seldom disappointed.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Tom007

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 26, 2023, 12:47:55 PM

That's right, we are as tough as a Yoder Holster..........And pretty darn nice too..... :fud:
"Solo hunter"

Happy

I hope his holster doesn't squawk as much as he does.

Yoder409

Quote from: Tom007 on January 26, 2023, 04:06:56 PM

The Young Goats give us Killer B's a hard time, but deep down, pretty deep down, I think they are a fine bunch. LOL, you guys are always the team to beat.....

The old G.O.U.T.S. usually do O.K. if somebody wakes them up in time.    :toothy9:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

TrackeySauresRex

Goofiest
Old Gobbler
Apprentice
Turkey chasers
:goofball:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Yoder409

Quote from: Happy on January 26, 2023, 04:35:35 PM
I hope his holster doesn't squawk as much as he does.

Just turn the hearing aid down a couple clicks and I'm much easier to tolerate.

:goofball:
PA elitist since 1979

Happy

Keep it up. I hope your wind is good cause we have 2.5 months to run our mouths. Least up here in the northeast we do. This is the fun part anyways.

Tom007

My god, this post woke us all up..... :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"