turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unicoi attendees ???

Started by Yoder409, January 01, 2023, 05:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

So, is there a secret Old Gobbler handshake ??  A colored arm band ??  Face tattoo ??

How do yinz figure out who's who and meet ??   Put faces to screen names ??

Do you do a meet point/time ??
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Pu11it

I will not be attending but hope everyone else has a great time.

Yoder409

As long as the weather holds, I can't see how it could be a bad time. 
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Greg Massey

Your too busy looking , talking and buying calls to worry about meeting other members, in that small room your elbow to elbow with everyone for a good part of the show .. LOL.... but it's one awesome show with all the call builders and playing calls. Out in the foyer you might meet some forum members...   MY SUGGESTION IS TAKE PLENTY OF MONEY OR LOTS OF CASH ... LOL...

TurkinTone

Would love to put eyes on one of your holsters...I'll be in a camo cap wit a Carhartt jacket.

Yoder409

Quote from: TurkinTone on January 01, 2023, 06:41:16 PM
Would love to put eyes on your trumpet case...I'll be in a camo cap wit a Carhartt jacket.

I may throw one in the trunk.

Camo cap and Carhartt jacket ???   That could be half the guys there !!!    :TooFunny:

When I figure out what I'll have on, I'll post it.   
PA elitist since 1979

davisd9

We usually find each other pretty easy. One reason another you can usually figure it out or at least most can pick me out for some reason, lol.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Sir-diealot

I put one of the patches on a hate for The NE Call Makers Summit so I could meet members. Might be an idea.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Yoder409

Quote from: Sir-diealot on January 01, 2023, 09:48:51 PM
I put one of the patches on a hate for The NE Call Makers Summit so I could meet members. Might be an idea.

It's a GREAT idea.   But I don't have any patches. 

I'll figure something out.............   May have a failproof idea............
PA elitist since 1979

Spring Creek Calls

This show is ABSOLUTELY  the best place to be for any turkey hunter or call buyer. Nothing else like it anywhere.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

ol bob

Get a clear press pass holder with lanyard, print your name and forum name, wear it around your neck, right in front for everyone to see.

crow

Quote from: ol bob on January 02, 2023, 08:48:23 AM
Get a clear press pass holder with lanyard, print your name and forum name, wear it around your neck, right in front for everyone to see.

I did this once at the Sportsmans show, but I put "PaBoxcall" on the tag, 8 adults followed me around insisting I owed them money, never did that again.

paboxcall

Quote from: crow on January 02, 2023, 03:44:08 PM

I did this once at the Sportsmans show, but I put "PaBoxcall" on the tag, 8 adults followed me around insisting I owed them money, never did that again.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

tal

Fill in the blank... 1) Owes me money. 2) Father of my children 3) Here's the man you're looking for Sheriff   :TooFunny:

Yoder409

Quote from: crow on January 02, 2023, 03:44:08 PM

Only 8 ????????

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979