Main Menu

Who's going to Unicoi ???

Started by Yoder409, December 12, 2022, 11:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Dang it, I'd LOVE to.....................   :blob10:

But, MAN, that's a long drive.............    :'(
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

jdub2041

It's worth the drive!!! I'll be there.

Fl strutter

I'll be there Thursday evening and Friday. Last year was my first time and it was everything I imagined and more. Truly a call lovers heaven.

davisd9

I will be there for a bit Friday morning.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

EZ

Quote from: Yoder409 on December 12, 2022, 11:14:40 AM

It's not bad at all. We had been flying down and that's such a hassle. Drove last year and going to drive again this year. Much more fun if you have a few other guys.

Yoder409

Quote from: EZ on December 12, 2022, 11:48:28 AM
Quote from: Yoder409 on December 12, 2022, 11:14:40 AM

It's not bad at all. We had been flying down and that's such a hassle. Drove last year and going to drive again this year. Much more fun if you have a few other guys.

It'd be just me.......
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

tal

Reservation confirmed, I look forward to it.

packmule

Will be my first time, looking very much forward to it.

BBR12

I will be there for sure Thursday night and Friday. Probably Saturday but I'm supposed to work shift so haven't decided if I'm gonna use a vacation day yet. I can carpool if I stay the whole time but will have to drive myself if I come home Friday.

RLAG

I'll be there Friday and staying at the lodge Friday night

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

aclawrence

I really want to go. It sucks because it's on my wife's birthday every year and we all know how much our wives love listening to turkey calls lol. We were actually going to go last year and one of the kids got sick right before the trip. This year we just don't have the extra money to drive over there. One day I'm going to get to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misfire

I will be there, back wall mid way down.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

BOB_HARWELL

I will be there at my usual table. Stop by and say hello.

RunNGunSC

I got several great calls last year and I can't wait to see what y'all bring this year. 

Beards and Hooks

Planning on being there, will be my first time and very much looking forward to it.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk