OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB Supreme pure death

Started by Louisiana Longbeard, September 06, 2022, 10:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trliowa

Just wondering, does he have a waiting list?  It seems like one can be purchased at his website...

https://supremeturkeycalls.com/turkey-calls/

Louisiana Longbeard

outdoornut

Quote from: Louisiana Longbeard on January 23, 2023, 12:56:05 PM
Yes its like a 2 year wait
I would say longer based on years of calling him.I bought a strut buster second hand.It's a killer, no doubt

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

bowbird87

2 years? Lol you'll get a corder and a Platz in the mail years before a supreme call.

runngun

I have this call,  Steve Reeves "Pure Death" Cocobolo pot, glass calling surface. Has a number on the soundboard "073". It's actually a 2 sider with slate on the bottom.  It is actually the first "custom" call I ever bought. Might be interested in a trade. PM if you are interested.

Have a good one and May God bless
Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Happy hooker

I've been waiting for my platz since 2016

bowbird87

Crowstalker

A buddy of mine sent money 2 years ago for 2 calls and hasn't heard anything. I tried to call him as he has hunted with me but his phone didn't work. Hummm.

Crowstalker

I do have a lot of his calls that I would part with. I did seek a corian one to someone over here

Crowstalker

Louisiana Longbeard

I was able to purchase one. Thanks Guys. Moderators can delete

dzsmith

I have one. Bought from a guy on here , Hek I think he was even from Louisiana. Personally I don't care for the sound . But it is definitely a collector I will not get rid of . I have the ivory tipped striker to match . I know this doesn't help , but they are out there , somebody will sell you one
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

runngun

@crowstalker hey Brother I sent you a private message!!! Just wanted to give you a heads-up.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.