OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nice work!

Started by stinkpickle, June 15, 2011, 03:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossy835

What concerns me here is the soon to be duck and dodge moves of those really responsible for this idiotic boondoggle. I do hope "all involved are prosecuted and serve time accordingly".

Hognutz

Our Federal Govt. at it's finest. Pretzel logic seems to reign supreme. Let's give them all the arms they want, and then we'll go get the bad guys. WTF? These are the same people that killed Randy Weavers' son and wife, at Ruby Ridge, over a sawed off shotgun, that the ATF agents begged him to cut off. The inmates are running the asylum!!!
Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

Quote from: Hognutz on June 15, 2011, 04:19:21 PM
The inmates are running the asylum!!!
Mike

Good greif! Mike said it all right there!

CASH

Instead of punishing those responsible, the Libs answers will be to ban ALL firearms.  What a friggin' joke.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

S.C.C

Put 2 and 2 together! have you noticed we haven't heard from Hilary Clinton and the gun ban gang that was claiming the US citizens were the ones supplying Mexico with American guns.But I don't see none of these corrupt scum getting any justice that they deserve out of this.It will be another cover up as usual!! :(