OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

wTF

Started by joey46, June 07, 2022, 11:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey46

We have an unchanged/unchallenged post from a crazy TN guy that is going to commit arson on any one except " select few" that can hunt "his" National Forest.  Start paying attention or this forum will turn into a worthless pos. 

Tail Feathers

I guess I missed that post.  You gonna make us search for it?
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

joey46

silvestris

Probably just blowing off steam, but out of an abundance of caution, I am not going in on someone parked there first, cause it might be him and he might be serious.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

kytrkyhntr

don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Dtrkyman

I need a new vehicle!

joey46

:smiley-char09

I often wondered why "hobbes" wrote this forum off.  No longer a question.  Let some crazy nitwits to keep posting and get what you deserve.

Tail Feathers

It took a while to find it in the long thread.  I did call him out.  Maybe he will get banned for such remarks if we are lucky.  Sounds like a real hothead.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Greg Massey

I've been on this forum for a long time, and i guess that's the first major threat I've seen like that on this forum... Scary to say the least...

ChesterCopperpot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sswv

DANG, I've never hunted that area but I've been there many times and everybody I've encountered was super nice. guess this lil feller gets all bent out of shape pretty easy. those types of threats behind a keyboard only says one thing about this boy and we all know what it is.

crow

Drove my Chevy to the levee,
but when I returned the Chevy was burned

Old Gobbler

CowHunter71 ? He's gone ...
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Tom007

Way to go Shannon, good job.......
"Solo hunter"

ChesterCopperpot

Shannon's the firestarter! Twisted firestarter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk