Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

A shout out to Swampfox and a twist on the "items lost while turkey hunting"

Started by 1ST DRAW, May 26, 2022, 12:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1ST DRAW

I sent this to Swampfox because I could not find a replacement cover on their website:

"I was walking out of the turkey woods on my last day of the season with my shotgun slung over my shoulder. It was about a two mile hike. I guess the King Slayer optic was rubbing my turkey vest back pouch because when I got to the truck the cover was missing from the optic. I only took the cover with me in the woods that day because rain was in the forecast. The rest of season I left the cover in the truck because I was afraid it was going to fall off. How do I get a replacement? "

I was pleasantly surprised by their fast and generous response. I fully expected to purchase the replacement cover.

"Thanks for reaching out.
We are sorry to hear about the missing Kingslayer cover.
Not to worry, we can send you a replacement.
Please reply with the following so I can put the parts request into the system:"

"I just wanted to give you an update on your parts request.
Your parts request (156260) is currently being processed.
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped.

Please reach out if you need any further assistance."

I just wanted to share my experience with the board and give Swampfox a big thumbs up.

runngun

That's awesome! Seems like a good company to do business with for sure!

Have a good one
Bo

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Old Timer

Tail Feathers

That's good customer service.  The green circle dot Kingslayer may well be my next dot purchase.  I so wish someone made a replacement cover tho.  That could get expensive on them.  lol
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Cowboy

Good business right there. I'll definitely look into them. Thanks for posting

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

I contacted them after i got my first Kingslayer from them about buying extra covers and they told me, they didn't sell them, BUT if i lost one just contact them and they would send me replacement, that's good customer service in my opinion...

Turkeyfever

I have two Kingslayers and they are a great product. The customer service is awesome, always respond to any question that I ever had for them very promptly.