News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Reaping vs “drop back” callers

Started by JohnSouth22, May 25, 2022, 12:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Quote from: Paulmyr on June 01, 2022, 10:43:04 AM
Hmmm, I wonder how long it will take before we actually see the Grim Reaper Double Gobble Extreme actually on the market? Hope we didn't give somebody any Ideas!

It's all documented here.

Don't know about the rest of yinz........but I already been to my attorney and had my intellectual property trademarked.  Just a waitin' to cash in !!!!    :z-twocents:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

deerhunt1988

Quote from: Happy on May 30, 2022, 11:41:57 AM
This is pretty good.
https://youtu.be/-xPuLf8K30w

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Lol, aged very well too considering the world's biggest proponent is Michael Wadell

Yoder409

Quote from: guesswho on June 01, 2022, 10:46:33 AM
All that's fine and dandy.   But I'm after realism.   I'm holding out for the glide down model.   If a gobbler sees this poop on the limb, pitch out of the tree, glide to the ground and then starts strutting, it's all over.

Already done.

Susie the Flydown Floosie.   

A glide-bot that is drone powered.  Base model comes with the Flap & Cackle package as standard equipment.  An FCC license is required for operation and a daily flight plan must be registered with the FAA.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

zelmo1

I'm in yoder, where do I send the check?

Yoder409

Quote from: zelmo1 on June 01, 2022, 10:59:52 AM
I'm in yoder, where do I send the check?

Not so fast..............

We're gonna need a signed copy of your FCC license, proof of income and 3 credit references before we can set up the financing.

These ain't cheap !!!
PA elitist since 1979

zelmo1

I got a nice Kreighoff I can put up as collateral, lol. I'd actually settle for a new vest that fits fat men like my old Cabelas Tactical Tatr

Gooserbat

22 mag is cheaper and just as deadly.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Paulmyr

Quote from: Yoder409 on June 01, 2022, 10:56:39 AM
Quote from: guesswho on June 01, 2022, 10:46:33 AM
All that's fine and dandy.   But I'm after realism.   I'm holding out for the glide down model.   If a gobbler sees this poop on the limb, pitch out of the tree, glide to the ground and then starts strutting, it's all over.

Already done.

Susie the Flydown Floosie.   

A glide-bot that is drone powered.  Base model comes with the Flap & Cackle package as standard equipment.  An FCC license is required for operation and a daily flight plan must be registered with the FAA.

This one cracks me up!!!!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

eggshell

Well this thread has gone off the rails and into the river....oh well I guess we might as well have fun. I think we've finally come to the point everyone is tired of all the ethical discussions and opinions. When reasonable judgement and common sense no longer prevails silliness, insanity and anarchy ensues.

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

eggshell

Quote from: guesswho on June 01, 2022, 04:29:29 PM
It's going to be a long summer.

well we all did get addicted to a hobby that can only be done for 30-60 days, depending on if you travel to hunt. Yup we're a really smart bunch....

oh I hate hot weather, so every summer is long and torturous

guesswho

I've been slowly weening myself off of it for the last 55 years.   I figure about another 20
or 25 years and I'll be cured.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Tom007

Yup, the withdrawal started today putting away my gear. Thank god we have us die-hards to chat about these type threads. Keeps us going.....
"Solo hunter"

Zobo

Quote from: eggshell on June 01, 2022, 04:57:04 PM
Quote from: guesswho on June 01, 2022, 04:29:29 PM
It's going to be a long summer.

well we all did get addicted to a hobby that can only be done for 30-60 days, depending on if you travel to hunt. Yup we're a really smart bunch....

LOL, so true!!!  Turkey hunting is way more thought than action.
We've got to keep ourselves entertained somehow!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Yoder409

Quote from: Tom007 on June 01, 2022, 05:28:05 PM
Yup, the withdrawal started today putting away my gear.

The withdrawal started on my walk out after filling my last tag.............

Kinda like, now, it's Sunday morning and we're all comin' down..........
PA elitist since 1979