OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lewis Stowe / Update

Started by Greg Massey, May 20, 2022, 04:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Lewis Stowe has passed away today.. May he Rest in Peace .... prayers

barry

tal

Turkeybutt

Thanks Greg for passing that information on to us.
RIP Mr. Stowe

DocHolliday

Some of my favorite conversations were with Lewis talking turkey. A good man gone.

RIP, Lewis. :jesus-cross:

3bailey3

Dang I hate to hear that, Prayers for the family.

BD

Sorry to hear that.  Bought a trumpet from him at Unicoi this year

Boykin Hollow

I received a text from him this morning at 4:30 stating that he was going to see the Lord today.  I told him that made my heart hurt and please save me a place.  I also told him to get my daughter to show him around and to tell her how much she is missed and loved and he (or someone) texted me back and told me thanks for putting my trust in him.  May my friend rest in peace.

nitro

In my meager collection , I have some of his StoweAway pot calls dating back a long time. Bought them at Unicoi in the early 90s.

He was a fine man and turkey hunter. God Speed .
Royal Slam 2008

doublespurs21

Zobo

Prayers for Lewis's family. The Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit - Psalm 34:18  :cross2:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

aclawrence

Ah I hate to hear this. I never got to meet Mr. Stowe. I know he was loved in the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GobbleGitr

Fondly remembered...a true gentleman and fine callmaker

davisd9

One of the harder ones. A true gentleman that had such a Godly presence to him. They all hurt but this one a little more like Mr. Fowler.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Tom007

Wow, RIP, Turkey call legend.......god bless him and his family.
"Solo hunter"