OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli Nova 20 ga.?

Started by WyoHunter, June 12, 2011, 09:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyoHunter

Anyone have any experience with a Benelli Nova 20 ga.? Looks to be a pretty nice gun.  :icon_thumright:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Devastator

yes i bought a youth model before the pa. season started after my s&w broke and have not had much time to do any shooting with it.i shot with a dirty barrel with both the hevi 7's and the fed 7's with a ballistics 554 and it liked the hevi 7's better. i have an ic 555 to try out of it when i get a chance.funny how same choke,different gun how they shoot so different.i was averaging in the 170's with the ballistics in the smith with the feds.i really like the gun,can't wait to do a cleaning and see what happens.

WildTigerTrout

I own a Benelli Nova 20 ga 24". I installed a set of Tru Glo FO sights, added a sling and a Primos "Tightwad" Turkey choke. It's my favorite shotgun when I know I'll be on the move and running and gunning! :fud:
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

redarrow

Got the same gun with an Indian Creek choke and a Nikon 4x.

WildTigerTrout

Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!