turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Shurshot just came in!!!

Started by redleg06, June 12, 2011, 12:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redleg06

I've started to really take a liking to my wifes little 1187 so I decided it was time to go ahead and take it up a notch and make it a full on turkey slayer with the shurshot!!!  

I'm probably going to go ahead and get it dipped to match the rest of the gun before next season but the fit of it on the gun is great.  :z-guntootsmiley:

Devastator

is this the stock made to fit 12 gauges?

Devastator

where can i get one that i can put on my new 1187 20i just ordered one to try and fit it on my sp10.every place i look has them for 12 only.any help would be great.thanks slicky!

Borat

Slicky-  will that stock fit on the 20 gauge 870?

Devastator

nice gun redleg!hope to have my stock on soon.just ordered it from rem and it was in stock and on its way within 48 hours,thanks slicky.don't mean to act like a dummy but how does rem ship there stuff,i have a tracking #but not sure if it is priority,fedx,or ups.i was so glad they had it i forgot to ask.

rock54

how much did the stock cost you...if you dont mind me askn ????

surehuntsalot

my 870 youth with the 12ga camoed stock and forearm

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Borat

Thanks for the info, gentlemen.

Devastator

got the shur shot about 20 min ago and its was on in 10 min.alot easier than the sp10,but that is on to lol.the price was only 68 by the way.just waiting for the choke to come from ballistics and going to shoot this weekend if it is not raining.

rock54

does the shurshot 20gauge stock have the nice foam butt plate???

Devastator

Quote from: rock54 on June 17, 2011, 09:01:03 PM
does the shurshot 20gauge stock have the nice foam butt plate???
yes, it has the supercell on.

redleg06

I honestly never saw the merit in having a shurshot or pistol grip on a turkey gun until I had one all season on my 12gauge 870 and the control and feel of them is awesome.  I love the way they handle!

surehuntsalot

Quote from: redleg06 on June 19, 2011, 12:50:30 PM
I honestly never saw the merit in having a shurshot or pistol grip on a turkey gun until I had one all season on my 12gauge 870 and the control and feel of them is awesome.  I love the way they handle!

I was the same way,though they looked goofy and I wouldn't like them,then I picked one up the control and handling were unbelievable
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"