OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Grizzly stalking

Started by High plains drifter, April 18, 2022, 05:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

High plains drifter

Quote from: Yoder409 on May 03, 2022, 11:35:07 AM
I'm really, REALLY curious about a grizzly that has "killed all the elk".   Must be awfully fast AND awfully hungry.    ::)
If the elk are all gone...........maybe Super Grizz had some help from the wolves.  OR, the elk moved higher, too.

Hopefully Super Grizz doesn't look down from up there and catch you chasing that big turkey around his beaver dam and get mad...........    :help:
LOL. I haven't seen him for 2 weeks, but something killed an elk up there a few days ago. 2 hens have moved into yhe area, and a wolverine.

Zobo

Quote from: High plains drifter on May 03, 2022, 08:53:26 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on May 03, 2022, 11:35:07 AM
I'm really, REALLY curious about a grizzly that has "killed all the elk".   Must be awfully fast AND awfully hungry.    ::)
If the elk are all gone...........maybe Super Grizz had some help from the wolves.  OR, the elk moved higher, too.

Hopefully Super Grizz doesn't look down from up there and catch you chasing that big turkey around his beaver dam and get mad...........    :help:
LOL. I haven't seen him for 2 weeks, but something killed an elk up there a few days ago. 2 hens have moved into yhe area, and a wolverine.

I don't think It was the hens, but maybe. Probably the wolverine.  :camohat:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Yoder409

Quote from: Zobo on May 03, 2022, 09:41:48 PM
I don't think It was the hens, but maybe. Probably the wolverine.  :camohat:

You don't KNOW that.

Hens can wreak havoc with the elk herd.   
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

High plains drifter

Lol. The elk have moved on.That wolverine may have killed that big gobbler. I'm going up the crick in a few days on my horse, to have a look see.I hope that grizzly is gone. I think a pack of jakes has moved in.

ragin-cajun

Wild Turkey

RutnNStrutn

Is this thread still going?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 04, 2022, 01:38:55 PM
Is this thread still going?

:TooFunny: Now that wolverines have been introduced into the picture, I suspect we will go on for a few more pages....  :D
Hmmm,...do wolverines get a thumbs up or a thumbs down?...  ;D

Old Timer

I hope it keeps going. My chest is aching from laughing so much! Stay tuned it might get a little western!
:z-guntootsmiley:

Wisgobbler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Quote from: ragin-cajun on May 04, 2022, 01:37:53 PM
carry the Glock

No, no, no, HAIL NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :character0029:

We get EATEN by grizz before we SHOOT grizz !!!!!!!!!!!     :z-dizzy:

Now......... I'm not sure yet what we do with wolverines...........   ??? ???      They MAY be Glock fodder.  But don't quote me.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Happy

Here's how you handle Grizz.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Yoder409

Yeeeeeeeeeeee-OWWWWWWWWW !!!       :z-dizzy:

Right in the Jimmies !!!!!!!    :help:

Thumbs down for hitting below the belt.
May wanna check.  That COULD be equivalent to shooting the poor, defenseless (1000 lb) bear.
PA elitist since 1979

crow

Wolverines,

Avenge me boys, Avenge me

Happy

I finally got a thumbs down! My life is complete now.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Yoder409

Quote from: Happy on May 05, 2022, 06:23:05 AM
I finally got a thumbs down! My life is complete now.

Don't go gettin' all high on yourself.............     ::)

You got a thumbs down from ME.  I'm not the authority on thumbs down.  So, technically, you only sorta, kinda got a HALF a thumbs down.  You gotta try harder to get the real thing FROM the real thing.

Now................. Let's go shoot some wolverines !!!    :z-guntootsmiley:
PA elitist since 1979