OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whats up with people these days??!?!?

Started by TurkeyAssassin, June 11, 2011, 03:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurkeyAssassin

Radio went off this morning at 00:45 vehicle accident with injuries, we arrive on scene we see a mini van hanging out of the front door of the gas station.  I talked to my friend who is a cop and was on duty this morning and she clocked him running 60 in a 30( he was about 300 yards from the stop sign at this time) she pulled out on him and he sped up, blowing the stop sign in a T intersection, passenger wheel went into the ditch which he is very lucky because that's what pulled him away from hitting the pumps.  He hit the ditch went airborne for about 40 feet and fell straight through the front door.  I mean seriously what is up with people these days, and to top it off, this guy is a SCHOOL BUS DRIVER!!!!!
Owner of FC Photography
www.facebook.com/FC.Photography01

lightsoutcalls

Correction... WAS a school bus driver.

I don't get it.  I was sitting in my front room one night when I heard a loud crash at the 4 way stop in front on my house.  I stepped outside to see that a teenage guy had just rear-ended one of our police units at the stop sign... doing 55 mph!  I live in a residential neighborhood with a 25 mph speed limit.  This guy got the "Bad Boys, Bad Boys, what you gonna do?" treatment in the middle of the street.  Let's just say the police officer let him know rather loudly and with lots of adjectives that he had just hit him doing 55 mph at a stop sign.  Can you say "Lose your license?"
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

TurkeyAssassin

Owner of FC Photography

trackerbucky

I bet his last words before the crash were, "Hold my beer.  I'm gonna try som'n".
I love golf.  It keeps a lot of people out of the turkey woods.

TurkeyAssassin

I think he was taking " Going on a beer run " to the next level
Owner of FC Photography

TurkeyAssassin

Well found out today, he fell asleep with the cruise on 60.  Watch the camera, and you can tell when he wakes up, but he missed the pumps by inches.
Owner of FC Photography

mnturkey

had a guy try to beat me in a construction zone and he hit my front and bounced off.
I turned the corner to get out of traffic and he sped off, gonna cost me 500.00 in my dectuable.
SEMPER FI