OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Franchi Affinity Elite 3 / 20 gauge

Started by Greg Massey, April 17, 2022, 10:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

I have own a lot of shotguns including Benelli shotguns, but i have to say this Franchi Affinity Elite 3 turkey model , that i bought and setup with the Swampfox green circle dot is the best shotgun i have ever shot and owned. Everything about the gun is good, trigger etc.  I told my wife before i stop turkey hunting i want to carry one last good auto shotgun, and this one has not disappointed me whatsoever....

JeffC

Did you mount Swampfox to picatinny or do something different. Just picked up gun Friday, have a Holosun green dot, waiting on deliver of mount for rail. Was looking at removing rail and mounting to receiver, worried it might be too low (lower than rear factory sight). Did you keep the Rino chokes or run something else? I ordered a Trulock .585 after seeing posted patterns.   
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Ondavirg

Somewhere I read the scalarworks mount will fit the franchi affinity 3.   Don't have one to confirm myself, but that would fit your holosun as well (trijicon footprint).

JeffC

Working with Sumtoy on mount without rail, just worried it will be too low. Looking at options, rail mount should be here this week, may just keep it on rail?? But shouldering gun now factory sights line right up, worried after mount, Holosun will be on high side of the line of sight. ALL last minute things with season starting..
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Greg Massey

Quote from: JeffC on April 17, 2022, 01:31:43 PM
Working with Sumtoy on mount without rail, just worried it will be too low. Looking at options, rail mount should be here this week, may just keep it on rail?? But shouldering gun now factory sights line right up, worried after mount, Holosun will be on high side of the line of sight. ALL last minute things with season starting..
If you put that red dot on a lower rail , that will be too low in my opinion... use the factory rail... Mine just did work with the Swampfox Kingslayer