OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Mossy Oak Mr Fox Vest

Started by PaLmbHngr, March 31, 2022, 12:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaLmbHngr

I was listening to the Gamekeeper pod-cast and Neil and Daniel were on from Mossy oak talking about a new vest coming out next spring in honor of Mr Fox. It will be similar to the Dixon vest but a little different. Will be limited to 1944 vests. Bottomland on the outside and greenleaf on the inside. Can't wait for more details and pics. 

ncwoodsman

Very cool! Sounds like the updated Limbhanger copying the Bob Dixon. I love my limbhanger vest and would certainly like to have another similar one.

PaLmbHngr

Yes, my current vest is a Limbhanger as well. It is a little warm when it's hot but I love the layout of it.

ElkTurkMan

Thanks for the heads up I will be looking for these next spring. 

Cut N Run

Quote from: ncwoodsman on March 31, 2022, 01:27:07 PM
Very cool! Sounds like the updated Limbhanger copying the Bob Dixon. I love my limbhanger vest and would certainly like to have another similar one.

Same here!  Love my Limbhanger, but it is  beginning to show its age.  Wearing it is like shaking hands with an old friend.  I'm so used to the layout, I can find anything and everything in just a few seconds. I wish they'd make more than 1944 of them. 

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Gobbler-one

Quote from: ElkTurkMan on March 31, 2022, 02:13:44 PM
Thanks for the heads up I will be looking for these next spring.
x2

boomer

Just saw a picture of the vest. Looks pretty good. Hopefully I'll be able to get one when they're released.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Happy

I do like the looks of it. Bet it's gonna be pricey.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: Happy on April 30, 2022, 08:18:28 PM
I do like the looks of it. Bet it's gonna be pricey.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
I bet no less then $500 a vest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dswmsn

$450 is my understanding. The Bob Dixon vest retailed for $149.99.

hunter85

I wanted a Dixon so bad when they came out but with their cost it wasn't in the cards to make it happen. Few years later I was able to get a limb hanger and have hunted it hard over the years, last year I picked up a nomad mg that is also built to the styling and did quite a bit of custom work to it. This fox vest is really caught my eye and it may be hard not to try and get one but with that $450 price tag may still keep it from happening. With that cost I don't know if I could bring myself to hunt it. And I'm not the kind of guy that buys show pieces.

Howieg

the Ward

Doesn't look like any place to put an O.G. patch on it. I'm out!

Cmane08

I like it.  I'll probably be there when they go on sale at the MO store.