OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Yelpers in France

Started by ChesterCopperpot, March 30, 2022, 07:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterCopperpot

Anthony Ellis osage x-trumpet in front of Notre Dame de Strasbourg. Bet I'm the only one to ever stand right there and run a yelper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC0331

Cool!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

JeffC

I bet that got some odd looks from the locals, surprised the police/ military didnt come jack u up. Thanks for sharing, my son spent 6 months over there, loved it, will share with him.   
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

ltprod

Love it

Gobbler428

How cool is that? How did those French hens like it?

justin.arps

Very cool

ChesterCopperpot

I come here a good bit and I always joke that if they'd let me release easterns I'd just stay here forever. Big catfish, great trout water, lots of deer. And their landscape would be just flat perfect for turkeys. As for the sound, the wood pigeons seem to get quite a kick out of it. They get to cooing pretty aggressively in response

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

FullChoke

Hmmm, based on this photo I believe that I will start calling gobblers "Quasimodos."

Cheers  ;D

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

ChesterCopperpot

If they had ears like that we'd be in trouble!

Zobo

Are you related to Ernest Hemingway? This brings new meaning to the French Horn. Getting an Ellis trumpet is one thing but this... You've got quite the life sir, tres soigne, where do I sign up!? :cowboy:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Chief Razor

Never get tired of looking at old European architecture. The yelper is nice also.

3bailey3