OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Boy got it done!

Started by davisd9, March 26, 2022, 05:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Last year we had a bird at 20 yards and dad forgot the shooting stick at the car. Boy could not get it set up on gobbler. This youth weekend we had a jake at 15 yards hard left that we could not move on and then he got sick that night so no Sunday morning hunt. Well this morning it all came together at 20 yards straight off the roost. Happened quicker than either of us knew how to react. Boy did good and I am a proud daddy for his patience and determination. We both sitting on sidelines until April 1. Good luck to those hunting.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Muzzy61

Congrats to the young man.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Cottonmouth

Congratulations on a fine bird.

Sixes

Congrats to the young man!

mountainhunter1

That's awesome. That moment will be with both of you forever. Thanks for sharing.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

b wilt

3bailey3

boatpaddle

WTG, young man...

Gotta love those quick hunts...I hope, Dad took you to breakfast...

Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

roosterstraw

Congratulations on a great bird!

WV Flopper

Awesome, good for him and dad!

Looks like a nice double beard to boot.

ElkTurkMan

Congrats to both of you on a memory neither one of you will ever forget.

Roost 1

the Ward

Jimspur

Congratulations to both of you!