turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

anti hunters

Started by outlaw, June 09, 2011, 12:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outlaw

there  is  a farm were im doing  hay  so today i was talking  to the owners  and  they wanted to know  if i hunted and i said  yes then the conversation  went bad they let me have it said  i was a murderer  and  that i should  be ashamed  of killing gods creatures  needless  to say i wont be working for  them  any more there are some real nuts out there :fud: :newmascot:
Im a good guy !!!

Hognutz

Do they eat meat? I hope not. They don't butcher cows after they die of old age.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

TauntoHawk

the fact that a Farmer cant understand why the ethical harvest of animals is NEEDED is beyond me

I always try and explain that hunters do more for conservation than any other group, and clean harvest of mature animals IS giving the animals all the respect the deserve and more than nature gives them not letting them die by over population, starvation, chronic waste disease, and vehicle collisions.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

guesswho

Better you than me.  I don't do so well with stupid, arrogance or rude!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

outlaw

they call thier call cattle  children  and the livestock to and they  are vegetarians to trust me i have a real bad temper some  of the  guys on here that know me can tell people  that but i stayed  calm and pollite
Im a good guy !!!

FANMAN

Kooks are everywhere.

harvester

I wonder what they think happen to their cattle when they sell them. They just go to another farm down the road. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

They are all kinds among us.

Basser69

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: outlaw on June 09, 2011, 01:04:59 PM
they call thier call cattle  children  and the livestock to

So when they buy and sell them, that makes them no different than human trafficers? 

And I thought my in-laws were weird for referring to their dogs as "the boys".  Correct that... I still do think they are weird.   ;D
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

The Cohutta Strutter

You done good and sounds like you took the high road. Certainly not worth debating over with their mindset. Hey, this economy gets any tougher,we'll see what they eat.lol... Now, I should'nt have said that....
Anybody seen America lately?

bird

*You can't reason with stupidity*

TnTurk

Quote from: guesswho on June 09, 2011, 12:59:35 PM
Better you than me.  I don't do so well with stupid, arrogance or rude!
:agreed:    Me either brother.

redarrow

Oh yeah ,uh huh . I suppose when the anti's need a new belt they just pick one off the leather tree. Anti's are a bunch of idiots.

TheTwistedOne

Killing God's creatures?

They need to read Acts 10:9-16.

Sounds like they are ignoring that part of the bible.

They own a farm that grows hay for animals to eat that will be eaten.  What hypocrites!

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.