OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ebay find

Started by callmakerman, March 22, 2022, 07:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmakerman

Picked up two Sneed calls on ebay a few days ago at what I feel were really good prices.  One is the outlaw hen, and the other is a heart breaker. Both calls look like they have never been used and sound awesome.

roosterstraw

I almost pulled the trigger on the heartbreaker, kinda wish I would have. If you decide to let it go, let me know. I didn't see the outlaw hen, you must have scooped it up before I seen it. Nice pick ups.

callmakerman

Quote from: roosterstraw on March 22, 2022, 07:49:47 PM
I almost pulled the trigger on the heartbreaker, kinda wish I would have. If you decide to let it go, let me know. I didn't see the outlaw hen, you must have scooped it up before I seen it. Nice pick ups.
I grabbed the outlaw first and paid for it. Then I saw the heart breaker and grabbed it. Both are great calls but the heart breaker is as good as any ceramic out there IMO.

Tom007

Quote from: callmakerman on March 22, 2022, 07:45:01 PM
Picked up two Sneed calls on ebay a few days ago at what I feel were really good prices.  One is the outlaw hen, and the other is a heart breaker. Both calls look like they have never been used and sound awesome.

Saw those, but missed them. Glad you got them....great find
"Solo hunter"

Bedge7767

Bill beat me on them too.  :emoticon-cartoon-012:
Jim

310 gauge

Retirement has sharpened up his eyesight like a Hawk!

Beards and Hooks

Nice ones Bill, I don't have one of his ceramics.

jmart241