OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat Grab Bags... Sold out

Started by Gooserbat, March 16, 2022, 11:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Time to pass on the factory seconds.  These are all overstock, wrinkled, have one of a kind cuts, or crooked tape.  I'm not sorting out anything.  5/$20 shipped.

Text or pm me for payment arrangements. Either card over the phone or PayPal.

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

JeffC

Thanks Sam, bag arrived, another great deal. Not a bad call in the bunch, one of these days I will have to try your " premium calls". But you keep giving away these grab bags.  :thanks:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

lxsolocam

Any left? I'd be interested in trying some on these Central Missouri Eastern birds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stevens 301 in 410, Kicks Gobblin Thunder 385 choke tube, AT3 Tactical Micro reflex red dot, Verdict Ammunition 3" TSS 9.5's.

Gooserbat

Quote from: lxsolocam on April 04, 2022, 11:26:59 AM
Any left? I'd be interested in trying some on these Central Missouri Eastern birds.

There's still some. I'll keep it open until these are gone.
NWTF Booth 1623

hillbillyfab

I'm game. Let's try a bag. Shoot me your info to get you paid and some on the way please.

lxsolocam

Send me payment info too. I'll try them.

Stevens 301 in 410, Kicks Gobblin Thunder 385 choke tube, AT3 Tactical Micro reflex red dot, Verdict Ammunition 3" TSS 9.5's.

btomlin

lxsolocam

PayPal sent

btomlin

Quote from: JeffC on April 03, 2022, 09:20:37 AM
Thanks Sam, bag arrived, another great deal. Not a bad call in the bunch, one of these days I will have to try your " premium calls". But you keep giving away these grab bags.  :thanks:

X2.  I just got mine in the mail and I'm trying to figure out the "seconds" thing.  They look perfect to my eye.

Gooserbat

Quote from: btomlin on April 11, 2022, 03:35:08 PM
Quote from: JeffC on April 03, 2022, 09:20:37 AM

X2.  I just got mine in the mail and I'm trying to figure out the "seconds" thing.  They look perfect to my eye.

I'm picky.  It's either near perfect or it's going to be culled.
NWTF Booth 1623

tikka

I received my Grab bag :seconds" yesterday.  Wow,    if your thinking about getting new calls,  these are the ones.   Thanks

lxsolocam

Mine sure sounded fine. Got em in the mail last week. Killed a Missouri opening day gobbler with one of them yesterday. Big old bird. He loved it.