OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Youth hunt success!!!! Story and lots of pics…..

Started by eorlando, March 15, 2022, 11:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tazmaniac

Awesome, pics, awesome story, congrats to the three of you guys!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

joey46

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Wigsplitter

Congratulations to those kids!! You always have the best pics! And I missed those before season pictures like you always put on here teasing us!!  Nice work brother!!

Tail Feathers

Congrats to the fortunate hunters and eorlando on some great pics!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

BBR12

Congratulations to all involved. Great pictures!

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

vt35mag

Congrats!
Phenomenal pictures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

jmart241

Congrats to all great memories outstanding pics as usual thanks for sharing

Brs2427

What a great hunt! Congrats to you and the kids. To pull off a double is pretty incredible. I will look for your photos in the duck hunting magazines! Your turkey stuff you put on here is always spectacular. Thanks for sharing

Sixes

zelmo1

That's awesome for all of you. The smiles tell the story . Great day and memories  :funnyturkey:

boomer

Congrats and great pics!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk