OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

JLH Katalox

Started by bowbird87, March 14, 2022, 09:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowbird87

If you're a fan of aluminum pots you have to get a katalox from Jeff. This stick brings them alive!

spurs2bgobblin

Katalox is awesome! If you like that one, ask him about a Cumuru or Sucupira. They're just plain nasty on metals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Roost 1

Sucupira is definitely a good one.

Harty

Quote from: spurs2bgobblin on March 14, 2022, 10:00:00 PM
Katalox is awesome! If you like that one, ask him about a Cumuru or Sucupira. They're just plain nasty on metals.

Yes,I have a katalox and definitely a player on metals. I don't have a Cumuru or Sucupira. How do they play in comparison to the Katalox.

tracker#1

spurs2bgobblin

Quote from: Harty on March 15, 2022, 05:43:40 AM
Quote from: spurs2bgobblin on March 14, 2022, 10:00:00 PM

Yes,I have a katalox and definitely a player on metals. I don't have a Cumuru or Sucupira. How do they play in comparison to the Katalox.
About the same grip but very raspy. Cumaru is in between Katalox and Sucupira as far as rasp in my opinion.

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."