OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Opening day eve

Started by Spitten and drummen, March 14, 2022, 07:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Well Im all set and ready for Ms. Opener in the morning. Looks like I will kick off the season in a rainsuit. Does not matter though. I will thank God as I always do , for being healthy enough to enjoy another spring turkey season. For all those heading out , be safe , be thankful and good luck.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

ferocious calls

Another 40+ days here. Good luck to you.

3bailey3

yea Jody i put i a few miles today and heard a few birds but the rain going the suck tomorrow, i don't think i will make it at daylight, try and time it right after the front.

Bowguy

I wish you luck brother, be safe

WV Flopper

I wish I could go hunting tomorrow instead of that awful four letter thing I have to do, "Work". My days are coming.

Best of luck to all. I mean that!

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Tom007

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on March 14, 2022, 07:35:33 PM
Well Im all set and ready for Ms. Opener in the morning. Looks like I will kick off the season in a rainsuit. Does not matter though. I will thank God as I always do , for being healthy enough to enjoy another spring turkey season. For all those heading out , be safe , be thankful and good luck.

Good luck Jody, nail a big one.....
"Solo hunter"

Jimspur

Yoder409

Best of luck !!!  Have a safe hunt.

Another month and a half and I'll be right there with ya.........
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Zobo

I agree it's a blessing to be able to be outdoors in the spring woods once again. It never stops being exciting. God bless and good luck!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Howie g

I'm ready also .  Reckon I'll wait until Wednesday though to get after em . Good luck and be safe

jmart241

JeffC

May you have a safe and successful hunt Jody, look forward to some wet Tom pictures. 
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Greg Massey

Good luck my friend .. i hope you kill a big gobbler starting tomorrow ... don't forget the bread sack and send me pictures ...

Hwd silvestris

I'm not for certain I'm gonna make it. I hate not to hunt on opening day tho. I'm gonna wake up and check the weather.  If it's a gully washer then I'm gonna go on to work.  If its light showers then I'm a going. 
I did hunt most of this past weekend and my son did connect on one.
Good luck fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk