OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite double sider

Started by bowbird87, March 08, 2022, 01:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

HookedonHooks

I'll add Ethan Jones to my list, he had a two sider at Nationals that he won amateur call maker of the year with that was absolutely phenomenal.

He's just a kid so he doesn't take orders for calls, his dad Dustin sells them as he makes a few on his Facebook page.

Beards and Hooks

I think I only.have three or four, but my favorite of those is a crystal and slate on the back from Mark Cunningham (Footballer) one of my favorite pots I love that call, also have one from Ernie fetters and Mac that I like.

sbbow

Quote from: HookedonHooks on March 09, 2022, 10:03:38 AM
I'll add Ethan Jones to my list, he had a two sider at Nationals that he won amateur call maker of the year with that was absolutely phenomenal.

He's just a kid so he doesn't take orders for calls, his dad Dustin sells them as he makes a few on his Facebook page.
Ethan's calls a phenomenal!! They are full of .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

compton30

My guy Mark Cornelius makes a walnut glass 2 sider I am very fond of

Gog1015

Buster Halford ceramic over glass 2 sider in clear acrylic or Brad Roberts bronzed glass in wormy persimmon 2 sider.

jordanz7935

Blackstone makes some really good double siders. I have a cherry and a chesnut/walnut/padauk laminate glass with slate on the back. Awful lot of turkey in both pots.

vt35mag

Roberts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Big Jeremy

I prefer single siders for the most part, but I have a Rocky Top Game Calls double sider in glass over slate that sounds fantastic. Don't know that they still make calls, but I have a box from them too that sounds fantastic.

MDTOM84

Paul Platz walnut crystal over aluminum

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Porp

Quote from: vt35mag on March 10, 2022, 01:42:39 PM
Roberts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Where did you get that Tennessee call? I love it!

vt35mag

Bringintheh2o

I also have a Larry Halford two sider Bolivian Rosewood stoned aluminum over glass. A phenomenal call. Definitely will be in my vest this year.

Txag12

I just got Bill Barkers double sided canarywood glass over aluminum w/ grey slate on the back. This is the same combo he won the double sided pot call division with at the convention this year. I will say it is a pretty incredible call.

raven105

Chad Remenaric glass/slate combo in African Kiaat is the best I have.  Dustin Jones makes some killer ones as well