turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Your Best OG Pick Up Of All Time

Started by ChesterCopperpot, March 05, 2022, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

My best OG pick up wasn't a call but this hard to find book.  After reading the Old Pro Turkey Hunter,   I looked high and low for this book for years With no luck in finding a copy. I was finally able to purchase this copy from a member on here.  I cherish this book and consider myself darn lucky to secure a copy in this good of shape.   

Gobbler-one

Quote from: ElkTurkMan on March 12, 2022, 05:54:26 PM
My best OG pick up wasn't a call but this hard to find book.  After reading the Old Pro Turkey Hunter,   I looked high and low for this book for years With no luck in finding a copy. I was finally able to purchase this copy from a member on here.  I cherish this book and consider myself darn lucky to secure a copy in this good of shape.
An excellent read, and definitely much harder to come by than the Old Pro Turkey Hunter. I too am fortunate to have a copy in my library that I wouldn't part with as well. Great pick up.
Not to steal the post, but I've always been curious with everything turkey on this great site why is there not a section for turkey literature and collectors.