OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Halogen Top Shelf Ceramic

Started by jbrown, March 02, 2022, 11:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbrown

Have you tried The Top Shelf Ceramic?? How do you like this ceramic?? Does anyone have a phone number to order by phone with??

bowbird87

I'll start by saying David makes some fine calls. If I was in the market for a ceramic I would buy one  from Stumpy (dominator calls) or Buster Halford. IMO these are the finest two ceramic calls in the game.

roosterstraw

I agree. I've got a stumpy and buster ceramic, both are great.

Stormp908

I have one it's a good call I have a bunch of calls though

Greg Massey

If i were buying ceramic i would check out these builders in no particular order : Mark Cornelius, Buster Halford, Travis Wyatt on the forum, Stumpy on the forum, Kenneth Mullins on Facebook, Clay Townsend on Facebook ... I'm sure others will have opinions also..

WV Ridge Reaper

Chris Brumfiel makes the best ceramic I have followed by Stumpy's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harty

In no order: mark cornelius,Chad Hutchenson(stumpy),Buster Halford, Gary Anderson. This is what I have and am familiar with.I'm sure there are other good ones as well. Listen to sound files. Get what you like. You won't be disappointed.

OsceolaDreams

I bought one, It cracked on my self. Sent it back to get it fixed but never got it back or got a response from them. Buster sent me one and its way better then the Top shelf and better service

Gog1015

Daybreak(Gary Anderson) and Buster Halford make the best ceramic calls in my opinion.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: bowbird87 on March 03, 2022, 01:06:40 PM
I'll start by saying David makes some fine calls. If I was in the market for a ceramic I would buy one  from Stumpy (dominator calls) or Buster Halford. IMO these are the finest two ceramic calls in the game.

This right here.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE