OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unique Cody?

Started by Tom007, March 01, 2022, 08:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

I picked this up for a very good price. I love Cody Calls. It has never been opened. It's a slate call. What strikes me about the wood pot is it looks exactly like the new Spec 1 Legend Slate. I am wondering if it's built the same? I am tempted to open it and try it. Would be nice if it sounds like the legend......be safe
"Solo hunter"

3bailey3

Tom007

Quote from: 3bailey3 on March 01, 2022, 08:09:54 PM
Very nice Tom..

Thx my friend, I may open it....what the heck....
"Solo hunter"

Chad Snyder

Nice one.  Looks like a Drop Dead Series Woodsman pot

Tom007

Quote from: Chad Snyder on March 01, 2022, 08:17:57 PM
Nice one.  Looks like a Drop Dead Series Woodsman pot

Thanks, I am hoping someone recognizes or has one to give me info on it. If there is info out there, our forum has it...be well....
"Solo hunter"

fishr64

Cool pot Tom! I've never seen a Cody stamped Redhead before. Is the bottom inset into the sides or outset to the bottom of the sides like a Sneed pot? Either way it's unique for sure.

Tom007

Quote from: fishr64 on March 01, 2022, 10:49:47 PM
Cool pot Tom! I've never seen a Cody stamped Redhead before. Is the bottom inset into the sides or outset to the bottom of the sides like a Sneed pot? Either way it's unique for sure.

Thanks, I've never seen one myself.....
"Solo hunter"

EZ

Best I can remember they were made in the early 2000's. Probably a lot made. Take it out of the pack and hunt it if it sounds good (which it most likely does).

Tom007

Quote from: EZ on March 02, 2022, 07:41:24 AM
Best I can remember they were made in the early 2000's. Probably a lot made. Take it out of the pack and hunt it if it sounds good (which it most likely does).

Thanks T, will do.....
"Solo hunter"