OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Haint gobbler call

Started by M2 mafia, March 01, 2022, 07:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M2 mafia

cliff.s.timmons

I've seen them on eBay for over $200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guesswho

I've messed with one, so for me personally they're worth about 50 cents.  But as mentioned above I've seen them go for upwards of $200
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

M2 mafia

I have one in the original package, with the cd, and it's signed by Eddie salter. I got it from him years ago at an expo he done in TN, but I can't use it to save my life.

MO_HUNTER

I've got 2 of the Walnut ones and one plastic. I actually used one of them to coax a bird in several years ago. I love that call! Once you figure it out, it's easy to use.

g8rvet

Dunno what it was worth.  I bought one cheap a while back.  I have been able to run any turkey or duck call I have ever tried, but it sounded like doodoo when I used.  I gave mine to someone on here for nuthing, which is what I felt it was worth! 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Howie g

I know a couple of guys that can make it sound as close to a real gobble as I've heard . 
But I'm not one of em !! I'll stick to a tube call when I need to gobble .

M2 mafia

Yea their hard to use, for me anyway

quavers59

I have a Walnut Haint,I bought years back. I could never make it week-- gave up. Can't  believe they will go for 200Bucks. I almost threw it out not too long back.

M2 mafia

If their saleing for that, a man might wanna hold on to it

strut

I believe mine sounds best with the tuk a Tuk. I'm used to duck calls. I believe a tube call blown well sounds just as good as a Haint.

Shoreguy

They recently started to sell them again.  The cherry wood call is listed for $125 no plastic calls for sale yet.  They have a facebook page and website.

strut

Do you know the website? I just looked and only come up with old ads, etc

joey46

Same category as the Knight and Hale Hale Fire.  Some guys can make it sound perfect.  Most can't.  I gave up on the  Hale Fire and sold it to a guy on one of the forums.  Hope he has it mastered.

Shoreguy