OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Retay Masai Mara Question

Started by MCturkey, February 25, 2022, 06:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCturkey

Can anyone tell me if the 20 gauge Masai Mara is drilled and tapped from factory?

Also what choke thread do they take?

TIA.

rakkin6

Quote from: MCturkey on February 25, 2022, 06:36:30 PM
Can anyone tell me if the 20 gauge Masai Mara is drilled and tapped from factory?

Also what choke thread do they take?

TIA.
Not 100% sure on the drilled and tapped but I think the turkey editions are drilled and tapped. They have their own choke pattern. But Indian Creek, Jebs, Carlson and Tru Lock all make chokes for them.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Mossyguy

The Masai Mara turkey is drilled and tapped but the others are not....at least mine isn't.

SumToy

The turkey model is.  Now they have a mount and choke of its own.   I know a guy that has the chokes and mounts for them.   :toothy12:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

rakkin6

Quote from: SumToy on February 26, 2022, 09:40:34 AM
The turkey model is.  Now they have a mount and choke of its own.   I know a guy that has the chokes and mounts for them.   :toothy12:
Didn't mean to leave you guys out of the chokes. I know you guys make great chokes for any gun.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER