OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SA-20

Started by Hwd silvestris, February 18, 2022, 12:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hwd silvestris

Got the wrap on my sons spare turkey gun!  He is a small 11 yr old but is eat with turkey hunting and wanted it camo.
It is not perfect and has a few wrinkles it but it turned out pretty good for $30.  I get very impatient with little meticulous things like that!  Y'all don't hate on my job too bad.  I  also installed the $10 uncle Mikes sling swivel studs.   
I wanted the the Indian creek choke for it but for $80 I thought oh well settled for a $36 trulock.   
Maybe it will pattern decent
I have a $276 dollars in this lil guy.  Not bad if it patterns well. 

Cowboy

Quote from: Hwd silvestris on March 03, 2022, 11:26:43 PM
Got the wrap on my sons spare turkey gun!  He is a small 11 yr old but is eat with turkey hunting and wanted it camo.
It is not perfect and has a few wrinkles it but it turned out pretty good for $30.  I get very impatient with little meticulous things like that!  Y'all don't hate on my job too bad.  I  also installed the $10 uncle Mikes sling swivel studs.   
I wanted the the Indian creek choke for it but for $80 I thought oh well settled for a $36 trulock.   
Maybe it will pattern decent
I have a $276 dollars in this lil guy.  Not bad if it patterns well.
Nothing wrong with that Hwd....looks fine to me!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

captpete

That looks great!! Another little trick is to paint the bolt so it doesn't shine. I had an 1187 Premier 20ga and the bolt was shiny chrome. I gave it a couple of coat of flat black spray paint. It got scratched up & wasn't permanent, but worked good to stop it from shining.