OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Let's see your collection

Started by roosterstraw, February 16, 2022, 01:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Ridge Reaper

Yoder I have never seen the Purple Heart "Red"? Smith calls before..wow..I'd love to play them..I have a sweet butternut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on February 18, 2022, 07:49:30 PM
Yoder I have never seen the Purple Heart "Red"? Smith calls before..wow..I'd love to play them..I have a sweet butternut

I was fortunate enough to be able to go through the "leftovers" from Jim's shop after he passed.  Looking back, I wish I had bought every box that was left there.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 18, 2022, 07:55:20 PM

I was fortunate enough to be able to go through the "leftovers" from Jim's shop after he passed.  Looking back, I wish I had bought every box that was left there.
Well your a very lucky on what you got..that sweet butter nut has jerked a few gobbles when nothing else would...Are the other calls Purple Heart and cedar ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on February 18, 2022, 08:04:32 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on February 18, 2022, 07:55:20 PM

Well your a very lucky on what you got..that sweet butter nut has jerked a few gobbles when nothing else would...Are the other calls Purple Heart and cedar ?

I have 4 purpleheart Smiths.

2 are over poplar
2 are over butternut

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Some Pennsylvania calls..............

PA elitist since 1979

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Thanks.

My phone pics leave much to be desired.
PA elitist since 1979