turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Picture posting

Started by mmclain, January 31, 2022, 12:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmclain

I have not posted a pic on here in  A very long time.  What is the easiest method.   

Mossberg90MN

Download the Tapatalk app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Are you using a Android operating system, Windows or Apple product to upload. If Android I agree with Mossberg90MN download Tapatalk, works very well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

mmclain

2eagles

I haven't posted a picture here since Photobucket changed or broke or whatever happened.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: mmclain on January 31, 2022, 12:45:49 PM
Is tap talk IPhone?
I'm not sure if it works on iPhone or not I know it does on Android though, best thing to do is go to its site and see whether or not it works with Apple products. I don't know what to tell you other than that, sorry bud.

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

GobbleNut

If you can't figure out something easier, you might want to set up an account with one of the picture-storing apps like imgur.  You can upload your pictures there, size them to fit properly on sites such as this, and then upload them here on OG when you post.  Granted, it might be a little confusing at first, but after you have it figured out, it is pretty simple. 

Tom007

Quote from: GobbleNut on January 31, 2022, 04:39:28 PM
If you can't figure out something easier, you might want to set up an account with one of the picture-storing apps like imgur.  You can upload your pictures there, size them to fit properly on sites such as this, and then upload them here on OG when you post.  Granted, it might be a little confusing at first, but after you have it figured out, it is pretty simple.

This is what I ended up doing. I use the Flickr app. It's free, It works great. You download on their site into jpeg form, then they are in my photo/browse  gallery on my IPad. I select the Additional option on our thread, attach them from my Browse Photo library and it's done. I select the Medium size, it works best....
"Solo hunter"

Turkeyman

I use imgur...very simple and effective. For posting I select the Large Thumbnail size. It annoys me when guys post pictures so large scroll bars are needed. But if they do just right click the image and select "Open image in new tab".

sbbow

Quote from: mmclain on January 31, 2022, 12:45:49 PM
Is tap talk IPhone?
Matt I use Tapatalk on my iPhone works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

Quote from: Turkeyman on January 31, 2022, 04:51:36 PM
I use imgur...very simple and effective. For posting I select the Large Thumbnail size. It annoys me when guys post pictures so large scroll bars are needed. But if they do just right click the image and select "Open image in new tab".

Yeah, the giant-picture post is a recurring problem.  I'm not sure if all the uploading methods have sizing options, but I think the picture-hosting sites like imgur have various sizing functions that need to be understood and applied.  Hint: before posting a picture, it is wise to look at the preview and modify the size of the pic if it is too big to be shown without the viewer having to scroll up and down or right and left.  In addition, if you post a picture and it is way too big to be seen in a single frame, go back and modify your post. Delete the photo, resize it, and them upload it again.  ...Saves a lot of agony for the people trying to take a look at it!   :) :icon_thumright:

M,Yingling

Yes Tapatalk is pretty easy when u up load pic to your thread just it small pic
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

quavers59

I am easily able to post up pictures on 2 other Hunting Sites. I gave up on this site though. I have no clue.

joey46

I enjoy this site and the "other site".  I currently have pictures that easily posted elsewhere because of the sizing shenanigans that this forum seems to have.  Been a constant frustration for me over the years.