turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite TSS brand

Started by ChesterCopperpot, January 28, 2022, 06:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterCopperpot

I know a lot of guys are rolling their own. Me personally I'm an Apex man. But I was wondering what different folks favorite TSS brands are? Federal? BOSS? What you shooting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dtrkyman

I load my own, seems Apex is the most common and probably Federal, Foxtrot has a strong following and seems highly regarded!

strut-n-rut

Foxtrot

Sent from my SM-S115DL using Tapatalk

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

davisd9

I load my own but if I was going to buy it would be the ones Hal is there involved with, Tungsten Super Slam.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gmed

Apex Ninja or Federal #9s. I keep seeing and hearing good things about the Foxtrot and the new Rogue loads.

strutstopper

twyatt

Apex and Rob Roberts Custom Shop in my 20ga, and Federal in my 12ga.  I tried the one's Hal sells, but my gun didn't like them as much as the Apex and RR's.

VAHUNTER

i will be shooting Apex this season
Good things come to those who wait

WV Flopper

Nitro Ammunition Company. Been shooting it since before Apex was blowing up guns.

shatcher

Foxtrot, but he doesn't like OG.  What's going on?

Tail Feathers

Federal was pretty good.  Apex works quite well for me so I have't tried any other.  If I were to, Foxtrot would be the first one I ordered.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

skimerhorn

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.