OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

how bout a west virginia heck yea!!!!

Started by bowhunter32, February 13, 2011, 03:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

870BkWht

Preston County, WV.  Born in Hinton, moved to Preston Co in 2007 for a job.  Love it here. 

VAHUNTER

Quote from: bowhunter32 on February 13, 2011, 03:45:57 PM
Jefferson co.  eastern pandhandle..where you other wv boys from?
you are only about 40 minutes from me. i live about 7 miles  pat Glengary. 3 miles aross the VA line off RT.45
Good things come to those who wait

RaspyD

I live in Winchester but my wife is from Jefferson County.

Quote from: 870BkWht on February 15, 2011, 09:31:22 PM
Preston County, WV.  Born in Hinton, moved to Preston Co in 2007 for a job.  Love it here. 
My college roommate is from Hinton.  Went home with him a couple of times...that really is God's country down in Hinton.
Perfection Turkey Calls

870BkWht

Quote from: RaspyD on February 16, 2011, 08:32:19 PM
I live in Winchester but my wife is from Jefferson County.

Quote from: 870BkWht on February 15, 2011, 09:31:22 PM
My college roommate is from Hinton.  Went home with him a couple of times...that really is God's country down in Hinton.

Hinton is the home of some of the best Smallmouth Bass fishin' you can do east of the Mississippi and not be in a lake.  Fairly good public land for some educated Spring birds too.

West Augusta

Preston county is a beautiful place. Especially if you like snow.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

870BkWht

West Augusta, you are right about it being pretty, but I woudn't go as far to say I like snow.  Frankly Im a little sick of it.  Different world on the other side of Coopers Rock though.

West Augusta

Tired of the cold and snow myself. You are right about the different world past Coopers Rocks.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

TClark

Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/