turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What do you collect?

Started by CASH, February 13, 2011, 03:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Besides turkey calls and hunting related stuff, what do you collect?  I collect 1/64 scale tractor trailers.  After all, I'm a driver.

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

OLE RASPY

NOTHING BESIDES HUNTING STUFF.

shootumindaface

mossy835

Nothing!!! Now do not ask my wife!!!

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

sugarray

wildcat14

EMSDJ2

Elvis plates, Elvis photo's, antique thermometers, and finally Hard back Cabela's catalog's !!! :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

Big Timber

Jay

Can't afford to collect much of anything, but if something comes along that strikes my fancy, and I feel is a good value, I might make a move. This is a Howard Clark knife and sheeth made in the 70's before he became a Master Smith. Worth twice what I paid easy, and I was happy to get.

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

njdevilsb

Not so much anymore, but I used to collect a lot of NASCAR diecasts.  Mostly Earnhardt.  I still have all of them, but I haven't added much to it.

Sherrell

Roostem33

Antique fishing lures, rods and reels, and my wife would say turkey calls. ::)
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)