turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nooner

Started by CASH, June 03, 2011, 12:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

A young farm couple, Homer and Darlene, got married and just couldn't seem to get enough lovin'. In the morning, before Homer left the house for the fields, they made love. When Homer came back from the fields, they made love. And again at bedtime, they made love.

The problem was their nooner; it took Homer a half hour to travel home and another half hour to return to the fields and he just wasn't getting enough work done. Finally Homer asked the town doctor what to do.

"Homer," said the doctor, "just take your rifle out to the field with you and when you're in the mood, fire off a shot into the air. That will be Darlene's signal to come out to you. Then you won't lose any field time."

They tried Doc's advice and it worked well for a while. Homer came back to the doctor's office..

"What's wrong?" asked the Doc. "Didn't my idea work?"

"Oh, it worked real good," said Homer. "Whenever I was in the mood, I fired off a shot like you said and Darlene'd come runnin'. We'd find a secluded place, make love, and then she'd go back home again."

"Good, Homer. So what's the problem?" asked the Doc.

" I ain't seen her since huntin' season started."

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

doepee

struttin_1

TClark

Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

Stoner

Got a good chuckle on that one.

harvester

Flydown

mmusso

chatterbox

BOFF

That's a good one!!

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.

turkeybow

"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

OLE RASPY

longspur

CB on the run

I have to say that I saw that one coming. :toothy12:

CB