OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A few "teaser" pics from my turkey season

Started by Executioner, June 01, 2011, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marshboy

Incredible, Mike, just incredible.
Congrats.
Greg

Basser69

All I can say is WOW! Thanks for sharing

ghillie

Thanks for sharing!!  What a season!!  Awesome pics!!

With that black face paint....I should start refering to you as the Turkey Commander!!!

barry

Turkey, crappie, catfish, bluegill and mushrooms...
One thing for sure you ate well!!!
Great pics!

hobbes

Great pics.  Love the crappie.  Glad you had a good season while it lasted. 

June 1st sucks!!

Turkeyfan

All I can say is that was one h-ll of a season for you and your friends. What were all the staes you hunted in?  :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

Executioner

Haven't even begun to post all the pics, I'm just gettin warmed up, hang tight and I'll be posting more from day to day as time allows. Had another great spring chasing 'em all over the country. KS, MO, MS, NE, SD, OK, TX, TN, HI, AR. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

PALongspur

I keep coming back to this post and I still can't get enough! Fantastic, fantastic photos!  :groupwave:

And what the heck gun/load combo is responsible for some of that CARNAGE?!?!

wbpc

jayjay

Awesome pics, thanks for giving us a glimpse

Executioner

Few more pics. The reason I didn't hunt New Mexico this year. Hauled one too many heavy loads of wood this winter. God bless.  
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Executioner

REBELYELL

Man, alot of miles and memories in them pictures. I really enjoyed them Mike. Glad to see the face fur camo coming back too. LOL Congrats on a great Spring. Wish I had a mess of them crappie filets.

Jody

TRKYHTR

That leather strap is getting a workout. Very nice.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

deerhunt1988

Loving these pictures. Congrats on an awesome season.

Thanks for sharing.