turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A few "teaser" pics from my turkey season

Started by Executioner, June 01, 2011, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumpy

Great pictures bro, but what the heck did those claws belong too??
God Bless
It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

Executioner

Few more to keep draggin ya'll along. LOL God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

OLE RASPY

AWSOME pics and i to would like to know what them claws belonged to.

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Executioner

Quote from: OLE RASPY on June 01, 2011, 08:42:52 PM
AWSOME pics and i to would like to know what them claws belonged to.
Here's a hint: Wisconsin. God bless.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

awesome, bud.

great pics.  great spring.  well done.

Old Gobbler

:wav:  Looks like you been clear around the globe this season   :you_rock: --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Shotgun

Executioner

Executioner

Executioner

vicksburg

Great pics, Mike.  Those are badger claws, i assume? Those things look wicked!!!
]

LX_Trkyhntr

More great pics bro!!  I like the old phone!!! I know what the rednecks down in south arkansas use those for!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Congrats on the double spurred turkey and all the multi beards!!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Executioner

Executioner

Quote from: vicksburg on June 02, 2011, 09:19:31 AM
Great pics, Mike.  Those are badger claws, i assume? Those things look wicked!!!
Correct. God bless.