OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A few "teaser" pics from my turkey season

Started by Executioner, June 01, 2011, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Executioner

Executioner

Executioner

savduck

Mike thats awesome stuff man, Congrats.

On another note. Have you spoken with JT. He, Katie, and the kids doing ok after the storm? hit me with a PM, dont want to high jack the thread.
Georgia Boy

LX_Trkyhntr

Great pics as always bro!!  Congrats on the great spring!!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

strutnva

A lot of good pics.  Do you have time for a job?  haha

Executioner

Quote from: strutnva on June 01, 2011, 04:45:47 PM
A lot of good pics.  Do you have time for a job?  haha
If it doesn't involve hunting/fishing I don't have time for it. LOL. God bless.

catdaddy

Love love love all these pics my man!!!   Hey--it appears in one of those paddle fish pics, our bud "trapperscott" was especially excited with his fish! LOL!!!!  

Executioner

Quote from: catdaddy on June 01, 2011, 04:50:23 PM
Love love love all these pics my man!!!   Hey--it appears in one of those paddle fish pics, our bud "trapperscott" was especially excited with his fish! LOL!!!!  
We flat wore him out Tom!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! That was some incredible action. Had never went after them before. Ended up gettin 5 over 70 lbs, probably 50 fish total. ALOT of work and ALOT of fun. God bless.

TRKYHTR

Quote from: catdaddy on June 01, 2011, 04:50:23 PM

I noticed that as well Tom. Nice pics Mike and great year.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Executioner

redarrow

Great pics. That gate sign will sure make ya think. Ouch.

drenalinld