OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Survived another spring

Started by Executioner, June 01, 2011, 01:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Executioner

June 1st is always the most depressing day of the year for me, it means another end to spring turkey season. Had another fantastic spring and will post pics later. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

marshboy

Mike,
I'm anxious to view your pictures. 
Glad you're back.
Greg

catdaddy

Bring on the pics mate!!  Can't wait to see them!!

stinkpickle

Now that you're married, I'm sure there's a "honey do" list to finish before posting those pics...   :laugh:

timbrhuntr

Quote from: stinkpickle on June 01, 2011, 03:00:02 PM
Now that you're married, I'm sure there's a "honey do" list to finish before posting those pics...   :laugh:

Hey man, June 1st is depressing enough without rubbing his nose in it  :'(

Like others anxious to see what you put up for your season always a good read.

socalturkeyman

Ya Ive been pretty bummed out too. But cant wait till fall and next spring, I guess now its time to go chase some trout.
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

ghillie

I feel ya there!  This time of year I'm always a little blue...but it doesn't last for long though...

Going up north to chase walleyes as well as to Erie..then it will be time to put some energy into the duck boat...gonna put a performance upgrade on the Mudbuddy (carb and exhaust kit)...it's supposed to be like takin out 150-200lbs out of the boat with the power you gain!!  Then gotta re-work a section of the blind...gonna add a roll out double stove for under the shelf...that will be very nice, also gonna remount the heaters.

Lots of work to do as I think about one thing....next spring!!!

BTW...congrats on a great season!!!