turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Dang that’s a big gobbler track!

Started by ChesterCopperpot, August 01, 2021, 05:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterCopperpot

Bronzed me a gobbler foot and mounted it to a walking stick so I can leave tracks and have you boys walking in circles next spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

:you_rock:  That could make for some fun with friends.  Tracks in their flower bed, tracks by their hunting camp, tracks all over their favored spots.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Meleagris gallopavo

My uncle used to make fake turkey tracks many years ago when there were no turkeys.  If you saw a turkey track back then it was big news!

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Zobo

That thing's awesome looking, creative idea, nice job!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Yoteduster

Mossberg90MN

Nice!! I thought about doing this a few years back hahah

Howie g

PalmettoRon

That's cool. What would be even more fun would be to lay a bunch of tracks down and see how many were scrubbed clean by your buds. "I know nothing. I know nothing."  I've accidentally erased a few tracks myself.

Tom007

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on August 01, 2021, 05:33:04 PM
Bronzed me a gobbler foot and mounted it to a walking stick so I can leave tracks and have you boys walking in circles next spring!

Wow, nice job. If I saw that track, I would never leave the area till he was plucked....lol  :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"

EZ

Quote from: Tom007 on August 03, 2021, 07:55:12 AM
Wow, nice job. If I saw that track, I would never leave the area till he was plucked....lol  :turkey2:

I'd fall for it too!!!! Lol!!

That's really cool!!!

jrgrimmy

There's probably a business idea here... I'd be interested in buying one. I'd wait until my friends leave the truck in the morning and then proceed to leave tracks all around their vehicle. Lol

Tom007

Elmer Fudd made a good living following twacks..... :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"

Happy

Quote from: Tom007 on August 03, 2021, 05:13:13 PM
Elmer Fudd made a good living following twacks..... :turkey2:
I bet his life insurance policy was pretty steep though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Jim K

I remember years ago I was scouting before season. I was walking out a logging road and there was more turkey droppings than I ve ever seen before or since. I was in there a week later and just about ALL of them were gone. Somebody spent a long time walking bent over tossing turds. I got a big chuckle over it......but he was to late, I already saw the sign.

jhoward11