Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Good read, a story on me that was in 52 newspapers in WI last week

Started by neal, May 31, 2011, 04:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

I had Dick Ellis tag along for a 6th season hunt in WI and I think he did a great job with the story and I enjoyed having him along to do the story. If you have a few minutes its a good read, I told him the story is more exciting than the hunt I think!  :lol:

http://www.onwisconsinoutdoors.com/pdf-files/BetterLate(Turkey)052311.pdf
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

savduck

Georgia Boy

GobbleNut

OLE RASPY

mnturkey

Nice story,
If you ever are in the Amery Area on weekends look me up and I get you a cold beer and we can talk turkey
SEMPER FI

neal

Quote from: mnturkey on June 05, 2011, 02:31:15 PM
Nice story,
If you ever are in the Amery Area on weekends look me up and I get you a cold beer and we can talk turkey

Careful with an offer like that I'll be in Amery every weekend! LOL!

I will do that..

Neal

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

wisconsinteacher

Nice article Neal.  Will it be in any of our local papers?  If I get one, will you sign it for me?

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

neal

Quote from: wisconsinteacher on June 06, 2011, 06:44:06 PM
Nice article Neal.  Will it be in any of our local papers?  If I get one, will you sign it for me?

It was in the Barron paper a week or so ago, if you want a copy I can stop in a grab you one, as far as signing it, if you want to make it completely worthless sure I'll sign it! Lol!