OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Future

Started by Jstocks, June 10, 2021, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jstocks

Looks like a lot of folks want to say let the others do as they wish or may. Let'em hunt how they want, doesn't bother me if it don't bother them.

So, with my progressive thinking hat on and partially due to boredom. Whoever would like to invest and patent the system, I am taking resume and applications to review.

Here's the scenario.
Private property owner/lease holder decides it's time. He/she decides turkey hunting is a new way for them to enjoy their property. They are determined at no expense to be spared to be successful. Enter my new systematic turkey gauntlet. No gobbler can escape. We are paid consulting fees to come view the property for appropriate set up of the system. We reserve the rights so that no other contractor can install, as well as we have proprietary contracts so that only replacement parts for our system can be purchased from us and our techs must do the work for the warranty to be good.

Enter the design. Multiple blinds laid out along well maintained interior road systems of the property, encompassing each travel corridor used by the turkeys. Centralized drone hangars are established on each 40 acre center for quick deployment. There's a three track decoy system that is systematically installed on a three track parallel on each trail. There's a hen, Jake, and Tom decoy on the tracks, with each decoy separated by 3 yards to give the impression of an interacting flock.

These decoys are state of the art. They are Avian like blow ups. There are specialized co2 remote activated cylinders for each decoy. The decoys can be activated from the blind station control panels that have touch screen panels and monitors for real time data feeds from the drones.

For a few, we have our techs on 24 hour call to assist the owner of each system in their "hunt."

Hunt scenario:
Technician picks hunter up at the predetermined location and time. They cruise is one of our ultra silent electric motorized vehicles into the blind chosen for the morning hunt. As it gets daylight a bird gobbles and after reviewing the trail cam footage it is determined last night the bird took trail C to the hardwood ridge the evening before to roost. It is determine that trail C can be visually seen from the roost location. The drone is dispatched for visual contact to be established. It is verified there is one boss Tom and 5 hens roosted in an area, with a lone Jake on the outskirts. This scenario tells the technician through our verified software system that he needs to deploy the half strut remote blow up Jake and a hen decoy onto the track system by trail c. Picture a train around the Christmas tree type setup. As the flock goes down to the plot at the head of the trail, decoy deployment is successful and verified now within the comfort zone of 85 yards of the dominant bird. Feedback on the blind control screen shows the bird is acting positively to the decoy and the tech dispatches the retreat signal in the software to the decoy pair. As the boss gobbler follows the decoy pair into range near the intersection of trail b and c, a holographic range indicator is initiated at 60 yards to show the potential range effectiveness as entered using the data from the load/gun/sight being used by the customer. At 45 yards, the effectiveness meter goes to 99% and the shot is taken.

Another proud customer successful on their hunt!

Surely everyone is cool with this scenario right? I mean, the hunter is only gonna kill one per state. Some people just need a little more help than others.

Oh yeah, check out FB for all
Our successful customers!

???????

Happy

I think an infrared scan should be done of the gobblers beard and spurs to verify its trophy quality. Also calibrated weigh bridges should be installed on all roosting branches to give a detailed weight readout.  Also if you could have the gobbler flown by drone to the nearest poultry processing plant then the lucky fellow could just recieve a nice processed turkey at his doorstep a few days later. Could do the same to the cape and send it to the nearest taxidermist.
Now cut me in on the action. These ideas aint cheap.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Jstocks

I forgot to mention that roost verifications were made 30 minutes prior to departure time by the drones equipped with thermal imagery. The software feeds back to the app on your phone and shows probability of Tom versus Hen due to the size of the heat signature and the temperature difference that a hens hormones typically give off.

guesswho

I plan on offering an early summer trapping and juicing program.   Going to take all the male poults and pump them full of testosterone and other enhancing drugs to guarantee land owners that their next years jakes will be able to successfully breed day in day out.   Eliminate the worry of shooting your one breeder to soon.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Greg Massey

The future is looking up.. do you have the website were i call order the CO2 decoys ?

Southerngobbler

Finally technology is catching up with us turkey hunters. We have been living in the dark for so long. Hopefully the install these systems on public land as well with some of our social programs money.

Turkeyman

Wasn't it Texas that had those remote control rifles watching the senderos for a good buck? Then a guy sitting in his Manhattan office could trigger his mouse and kill it.  Darn, if they're not outlawed for turkeys yet we could do the same thing. Have a shotgun mounted on a remote controlled setup going through the timber. Home in on a good bird and, if he didn't fly down before legal shooting time, limb him. What excitement!

Jimspur

:TooFunny:
Quote from: Jstocks on June 10, 2021, 03:30:20 PM
Looks like a lot of folks want to say let the others do as they wish or may. Let'em hunt how they want, doesn't bother me if it don't bother them.

So, with my progressive thinking hat on and partially due to boredom. Whoever would like to invest and patent the system, I am taking resume and applications to review.

Here's the scenario.
Private property owner/lease holder decides it's time. He/she decides turkey hunting is a new way for them to enjoy their property. They are determined at no expense to be spared to be successful. Enter my new systematic turkey gauntlet. No gobbler can escape. We are paid consulting fees to come view the property for appropriate set up of the system. We reserve the rights so that no other contractor can install, as well as we have proprietary contracts so that only replacement parts for our system can be purchased from us and our techs must do the work for the warranty to be good.

Enter the design. Multiple blinds laid out along well maintained interior road systems of the property, encompassing each travel corridor used by the turkeys. Centralized drone hangars are established on each 40 acre center for quick deployment. There's a three track decoy system that is systematically installed on a three track parallel on each trail. There's a hen, Jake, and Tom decoy on the tracks, with each decoy separated by 3 yards to give the impression of an interacting flock.

These decoys are state of the art. They are Avian like blow ups. There are specialized co2 remote activated cylinders for each decoy. The decoys can be activated from the blind station control panels that have touch screen panels and monitors for real time data feeds from the drones.

For a few, we have our techs on 24 hour call to assist the owner of each system in their "hunt."

Hunt scenario:
Technician picks hunter up at the predetermined location and time. They cruise is one of our ultra silent electric motorized vehicles into the blind chosen for the morning hunt. As it gets daylight a bird gobbles and after reviewing the trail cam footage it is determined last night the bird took trail C to the hardwood ridge the evening before to roost. It is determine that trail C can be visually seen from the roost location. The drone is dispatched for visual contact to be established. It is verified there is one boss Tom and 5 hens roosted in an area, with a lone Jake on the outskirts. This scenario tells the technician through our verified software system that he needs to deploy the half strut remote blow up Jake and a hen decoy onto the track system by trail c. Picture a train around the Christmas tree type setup. As the flock goes down to the plot at the head of the trail, decoy deployment is successful and verified now within the comfort zone of 85 yards of the dominant bird. Feedback on the blind control screen shows the bird is acting positively to the decoy and the tech dispatches the retreat signal in the software to the decoy pair. As the boss gobbler follows the decoy pair into range near the intersection of trail b and c, a holographic range indicator is initiated at 60 yards to show the potential range effectiveness as entered using the data from the load/gun/sight being used by the customer. At 45 yards, the effectiveness meter goes to 99% and the shot is taken.

Another proud customer successful on their hunt!

Surely everyone is cool with this scenario right? I mean, the hunter is only gonna kill one per state. Some people just need a little more help than others.

Oh yeah, check out FB for all
Our successful customers!

???????

Hey, as long as it's legal you should let everyone "hunt" like they want to.
The goal is to kill the turkey by any means necessary!  ;D

Gooserbat

I think most of us should be shooting our bows, bass fishing or oiling our boots because apparently we're all to bored.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Jbird22

I, for one, don't see you scenario being unrealistic in the not so distant future.

If you think his scenario is far-fetched, just take a look at the evolution of fishing sonars over the past several years. It's basically like playing a video game now with Livescope. Never underestimate what people WILL spend to gain an advantage over someone else!

Tail Feathers

I never needed to kill a turkey that bad.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

TurkeyReaper69

The scary thing is this sounds insane right now. But so did things currently going on right now just a few years ago. I wouldn't make such bold predictions as this very well could be reality sometime in near future.

eggshell

I see one flaw in your design..... I have to poop, can you pause the in-coming gobbler ?

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: Gooserbat on June 10, 2021, 06:35:31 PM
I think most of us should be shooting our bows, bass fishing or oiling our boots because apparently we're all to bored.
I think to some degree this is entirely true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

GunRunner

Sounds like you were pretty bored....indeed.