OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Looks like the MDC is gonna get some of that YouTube money.

Started by Roost 1, June 01, 2021, 07:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St. Augustine Strutter

dublelung

catman529

Quote from: simpzenith on June 06, 2021, 09:04:44 AM
Good thing I'm a news agency.  :TooFunny:
You're bad news to every gobbler... this is a legal fact, you should be good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

arkrem870

Dang right y'all are bad news on gobblers. Making turkey hunting and specifically traveling turkey hunting a trend is putting stress on a already stressed/ struggling resource.  Find something else to exploit please. Social media has done enough damage. Y'all have done enough damage.

-Concerned lifelong turkey hunter-

St. Augustine Strutter

Quote from: catman529 on June 09, 2021, 04:45:56 PM
Quote from: simpzenith on June 06, 2021, 09:04:44 AM
Good thing I'm a news agency.  :TooFunny:
You're bad news to every gobbler... this is a legal fact, you should be good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There he is!!  Kill em all for the content, catman. I can't wait to see y'all shoot another one out of a tree.  I'm not sure everybody realizes just how much skill is involved in killing turkeys out of trees. It's quite the feat!

Howie g

Dangit man , tell us how you really feel !!
   Tuff crowd

TonyTurk

It's funny how some of the most vocal critics of the YouTubers are obviously watching their videos

deerhunt1988

Quote from: TonyTurk on June 12, 2021, 10:04:23 AM
It's funny how some of the most vocal critics of the YouTubers are obviously watching their videos

It is actually valuable for the traveling turkey hunter to keep up with them.. So to know where to avoid the following spring!

St. Augustine Strutter

How many turkeys do you shootout of trees each year, Tony?

TonyTurk

Quote from: deerhunt1988 on June 12, 2021, 11:22:40 AM

It is actually valuable for the traveling turkey hunter to keep up with them.. So to know where to avoid the following spring!
That's understandable.  But also creates a bit of a catch 22.  You view the videos in order to avoid where they've been... but the more views and watch time they get, the more support for their channel, the more encouragement for them to keep doing what they are doing.