News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My can of worms.

Started by Gooserbat, May 31, 2021, 02:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Ward

Quote from: Paulmyr on June 04, 2021, 01:17:28 PM
And what point is that. That snowflakes determine what my opinion should be and whether or not I have a right to voice it?
Well i am not going to derail this thread further, but the "snowflakes" also have a right to post their opinions too, yes? I'm done with this nonsense, good day to you sir.

Paulmyr

Quote from: the Ward on June 04, 2021, 01:53:54 PM
Quote from: Paulmyr on June 04, 2021, 01:17:28 PM
And what point is that. That snowflakes determine what my opinion should be and whether or not I have a right to voice it?
Well i am not going to derail this thread further, but the "snowflakes" also have a right to post their opinions too, yes? I'm done with this nonsense, good day to you sir.
Never said they didn't.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

paboxcall

"Legal" and "ethical" are not synonymous. While one thing may be deemed legal, that doesn't automatically mean it is also ethical, while another thing may be ethical, but not legal.

Ethics are how we collectively decide to behave in the field which in the sole best interest of the wild turkey population, not what leads to increased success punching tags.

We the hunters together decide what is ethical, and the state authorities decide what is legal.

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

bigriverbum

here's my opinion. the onslaught of these type of threads have kept me off of here and that may continue in the future. it' getting old

so are the tough guy pricks that hide behind their online anonymity

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: bigriverbum on June 04, 2021, 08:23:36 PM
here's my opinion. the onslaught of these type of threads have kept me off of here and that may continue in the future. it' getting old

so are the tough guy pricks that hide behind their online anonymity
Yeah.  I really need to start ignoring this topic on here.  I spend too much time typing my thoughts on the subject and my posts are repetitive and long-winded.  The only thing it helps is to keep me distracted from the classifieds section...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Here turkey turkey turkey

Quote from: guesswho on June 04, 2021, 05:12:41 PM
My puppy likes turtles.

Sea turtles or snapping turtles?

I saw a turtle on the road yesterday after we got done riding around.
To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

Happy

I wouldn't go that far mel. I believe this forum is meant for discussion so discussion is good. They only thing that gets me is how fast people get offended and drag it sideways. In the old days it seemed like people were a little better at such things. And yes the tough guy mentality is a bit much. Just remember the rooster that crows the most is usually trying to convince himself as much as those around him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

eggshell

well I don't care what anyone says I can fart loud enough to make a turkey gobble....the real talent is not sharting :funnyturkey:

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: eggshell on June 06, 2021, 11:15:19 AM
well I don't care what anyone says I can fart loud enough to make a turkey gobble....the real talent is not sharting :funnyturkey:
YouTube material right there!

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: Happy on June 06, 2021, 11:02:09 AM
I wouldn't go that far mel. I believe this forum is meant for discussion so discussion is good. They only thing that gets me is how fast people get offended and drag it sideways. In the old days it seemed like people were a little better at such things. And yes the tough guy mentality is a bit much. Just remember the rooster that crows the most is usually trying to convince himself as much as those around him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'm really just talking about me personally.  I have stated my opinion in many threads like this one.  It's just my opinion really.  It's not that I think I'm right it's just how I see things from my perspective.  It takes me a long time to express myself and I think about everything I type in.  Then I go back and read it and edit it if I think something I said isn't clear, but I also correct my grammar and fix misspelled words.  It really doesn't bother me to see poor grammar and misspelled words in posts from others, just my posts.  So it's a time investment for me that could be spent doing something else.  It's not that I don't think the discussion is important, it's just that I've said the same stuff so many times that I feel my voice has been heard and I need to shut up.  I take things the wrong way sometimes and get aggravated like anyone else.  Some things that aggravate me are things I needed to see.  Some things I read on here change my way of thinking.  But if I post enough in these discussions you folks have heard me voice my perspective and I need to move on.  Also it gets old espousing the same viewpoint in so many similar threads.

dg7mm08

Quote from: Here turkey turkey turkey on June 06, 2021, 10:50:17 AM
My puppy likes turtles.

Bet it wouldn't care  much for snapping turtles  .

Here turkey turkey turkey

Quote from: dg7mm08 on June 06, 2021, 02:27:12 PM
Quote from: Here turkey turkey turkey on June 06, 2021, 10:50:17 AM
My puppy likes turtles.

Bet it wouldn't care  much for snapping turtles  .

Ha, I agree.  :character0029: :character0029:
To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

guesswho

She prefers little box turtles.   The big one are to fast.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: guesswho on June 06, 2021, 04:03:59 PM
She prefers little box turtles.   The big one are to fast.
Heck!  I like little box turtles!